Chapter Nineteen

Logan's POV...

"Dude, chill out. You have been pacing like that for the past 2 hours"Mack said.
"I can't help it,time's to slow. I miss her so much"I whined.
"I don't understand why you got dressed so early"Steph said.

I rolled my eyes at Steph,not caring to answer. I sat down and started taping my foot. My nerves were on high and honestly I don't know how to stop them.

I never expected to have such strong feelings towards Becca. It's only been two weeks,I guess love at first sight is actually a thing. I decided that I wasn't going to look at the time. I needed this date to go smoothly.

Of course I want to ask her out,but it's to soon. I haven't even met her parents yet and I'm already deep in love with her. Just the thought of meeting her father scares me.

What if he doesn't like me? I really want to impress her father but if he sees the gang tattoo on my hand then he will know I'm in a gang. He won't want me near her at all. This is killing me!!

"Josh,do you perhaps have a glove I can borrow? I need to cover my tattoo"I said.
"We told you to not get the tattoo so out in the open but you didn't listen did you"Bliss said from the ring.
"Oh shhhhh Bliss. Well I don't have,sorry bro"Josh said patting my shoulder.

I let out a huge scream. How am I suppose to hid this now?!

"Yo kiddo,catch"Big Bow said.

It was a pair of gloves. I put only the one on as I wouldn't need the other one.

"Thanks Big Bow"I said thankful.
"No problem. Don't mess that date up please"Big Bow said pointing to me.

I rolled my eyes and decided to send her a message.

' hi, can't wait for tonight'

I waited until she replied but she didn't. She must be getting ready, I think. I seriously need to calm down. I had less than an hour left and it's a half an hour drive to her house. I got up and decided that I was going to buy flowers for her and her mother.

"Ok,guys wish me luck"I said.
"Good-luck Logi!!!"they all shouted clapping.

I drove down to the flower shop ten minutes away and picked up a bouquet of daisys and a bouquet of red roses. I thanked the lady at the till and drove to her house. On my way there,I started praying. This day just need to go as planned please Lord.

When I got to her house,I checked myself for the last time before getting out, making my to the door. I knocked and waited. The door opened revealing both her parents.

"E-evening Mr and Mrs. George. My name Logan. I'm here to fetch your daughter"I said greeting them.
"Evening son. She will be down any minute now"Mrs. George said.
"Thank you. This is for you Mam"I said handing her the bouquet of flowers.
"Oh thank you. Much appreciated"she said smiling.

I looked up to the stairs and saw that she was coming down. She was holding a boy.

"Put me down! Put me down!"the boy shouted.

The boy run up to me and kicked me in my shin. Damn this kid can kick.

"If you hurt my sissy,I will hurt you"he said narrowing his eyes.

I rubbed my shin as it was still painful. I definitely wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

"Sorry about Marco. His very over protective aren't you buddy"she said keeping him up and raffling his hair.
"Yes I am"Marco said frowning.

I was speechless. She looked gorgeous,I didn't have words for how beautiful she looked. I looked at her from every direction. I am so lucky to be able to go on dates with her.

"Young man,you might want to close your mouth"Mr. George said.
"Sorry sir"I said snapping out of the trance I was in
"You better have my daughter back by midnight you hear me son"Mr. George said.

We said our goodbyes. When we went to the car,I opened the door for her and waited until she climbed in. I made my way to driver side and climbed in. Let this date start.