Chapter Nine

All I did was chuckle and walk into Armani.

"Cyrus!!! Was it really about me?!"she whispered yelled.
"Seriously Becca,didn't you see how Logan was looking at you. It was so obvious"I said well searching through the racks.
"Really?"Becca asked.
"Yes really now will you please give your number to him?"I begged.
"Okay"she said walking to the counter.

I turned around amused. What's she up to now? I walked behind her and noticed that she was writing her number down.

"Damn girl"I said amused.
"You said give it so I am"she said smirking.

I watched as she walked up to Logan,she then put her number and put it in his pocket. She turned around and walked back to me.

"Well down"I said clapping my hands.
"Why thank you"she said doing a little curtsey.

After all the shopping I threw all my bags to Mack and run to the food court and guess who I run into.

Rider and his gang.

"Oh hello second place. Didn't expect you to be here"I said putting my hands my back,looked up and smiled.

And once again he seem taken aback by this gesture.

"Well hello second place. Didn't expect to-"Josh was rudely interrupted by second place.
"Shut the fuck up Josh..Cyrus beat you too it"he said.

You could see the fume coming out of his ears. I never knew how pissed he could get. And now i wanna test that theory.

"So second place...what you doing here? You guys getting matching tattoos saying you second place? You guys getting matching shirts with second place written at the back? You guys getting-"
"Shut the fuck up you bitch!!!!"He shouted at me.

As soon as he said that,I punched him straight in the nose breaking it. I was about to kick him where the sun doesn't shine when Josh pulled me back.

"Enough Cyrus. We are in public don't embarrass him even more. He was already beaten by a girl and his second place"everyone laughed at Josh's remark.
"You guys better watch you back"he spat out.

I rolled my eyes. If it wasn't for his father being good friend of mine,he would have been dead long time ago.

"I swear to God if Reginald wasn't his father I'd murder him just here"I said.
"We know"they all sang.