Chapter Thirty

Cyrus' POV...

Does this man not know how to respond to instructions. He went straight into attack mode, not giving two fucks about what he- nevermind, we didnt have a plan anyways.

"That was a dick move Rider. I can take care of myself and you aren't my boyfriend either. Why the hell di-" i was cut off by him cupping my face and kissing me again, but this time deeper and filled with a lot more passion.
"i did it because i wont let him take my chance of being with you away . If i have a chance with you" he said.
"I'll keep trying no matter what. Ive never felt this way about someone before in my life. I know it hasnt been that long and you probably dont even feel the same as i do, but i cant give up. I need at least one chance" Rider said.

Damn it Rider. Its not as easy as he thinks, there's a reason as to why his father and i know each other. Rubbing the back of my neck, i took a step back.

"Rider, i actually dont know what to say. I kinda picked up on how you felt yesterday. I need some time to think, especially since theres a lot at stake if i give you a chance" i said truthfully.
"I understand, at least you didnt say no so there's still hope" he said smiling.

Chuckling, i pinched his cheek before walking past him back into Ben's house.

"Benny boy, you very handsome i see" i said chuckling.
"Cyrus please"he begged me.
" Why are you looking for Reginald Black? "i asked this time more sternly.
" Because he killed my father!!"Ben shouted.

Oh damn! Well thats a plot twist i wasnt expecting. So his a murderer, why am i shocked at that fact? U should tell Rider, i dont know how but i need too.

After breaking a few ribs, shaving his heaf and some other things that can be left out. We left him tied up for his buddies to find and i want them to come after me.

"Rider?" i said.
"Ya?" he asks.
"Wanna come over again? I know its late however our evening was interrupted by this mess so it would be good to finish the movie and relax from all this tension" I said giving off a slight message.
"Hell yeah, ill meet you there" he said rushing towards his car very fast.

Saying goodbye to the gang, i made my way home.

At my house...

"I can't believe you stepped in. I've never seen you that pissed, 'She's not your babe', classic" i said laughing.
"Ok ok, are you done now?" he said irritated.
"You did that to yourself"i said.

He groaned and stuck his head in my pillow. Oh did i forget to mention, we are in my room? Hehe, yeah i know right.

"I need to tell you something" i said changing my tone.
"Why so serious?" He said in a playful tone, nudging me.
"Because it is serious" i said taking his left hand.

I watched as he swallowed deeply and tried to avoid eye contact with me.

"You might not believe what i am about to say, but this is what was told to me. I promise that I'll get the truth" I said squeezing his hand.

I waited for him to respond, but he pulled away from me. Rolling my eyes, i started talking.

"Apparently, your father murdered Ben's father. I don't know how much truth th-"
"I'm not surprised" He said shrugging.
"He has many enemies and the fact that he killed one doesn't surprise me. That man got everyone's nerves including mine. Sleeping with married women has consequences and his aware of it. If i was Ben, i would be looking for him too however theres only one person who knows where he is, isnt it Cyrus? "He said asking me moving closer into my face.

If he thinks I'm going to give up his father's hiding place then he has another thing coming. I get that his father betrayed his family. Mine did too, but when i needed help getting out of something he was the one to do. He hasnt betrayed me yet and until then i won't do the same.

"Like i said, i will find out whether or not his telling the truth until, but that's all i will do. The rest is in your hands and i expect no blood to on anyone's hands. You two didnt have a hand in his murder so it better end. You know the way to the door, escort yourself out"i said getting up making my way up the stairs.

As i got to my door about to enter, i felt someone grab my wrist and spin me around into my chest.

"What the hell is going on between my father and you?! Its not just a mutual understanding and you babysitting me. What did he do for you that you have to babysit me?! Can y-"

Putting my hand over his mouth and pulling him into my room.

"Will you shut up?! My mother is asleep" i hissed to him.
"I'm going to say this once, i will not help you find your father. Once my deal with your father is done, you wont have to see me ever again, but as for why, that has nothing to do with you" i said pushing out my room.

You are just like your father Rider Black. Demanding as hell and expects everyone to jump when they say jump, well fuck him!! If he thinks ill give him a chance his got another thing coming.