Chapter One

Present day...

You know those days when your alarm goes off and you just wish you can sleep the day away. Then you turn to face your alarm and see that it's Monday the fucking 23rd meaning it's the first day of school. Well yeah it's one of those days and the amazing thing about that is I'm a newbie. You know divorce,move away,new neighborhood,new friends and new school. Well that's my current situation at the moment.

"Cyrus!!! Get out of bed!!! You going to be late to your first day of school"Mom shouted from the kitchen.
"Ahhhh!!!"I shouted.

Dragging myself to the shower is a daily thing even if it's not school. After showering I did a quick naked run to the room considering the fact that I didn't bring a towel.

"Ahhhh!! Why do I always run into you in the morning naked?!!"Emile shouted.
"Haha. Stop acting like u haven't seen all this already big brother. We washed together when we younger for God sakes"I said.
"Woman!!!! That's different. You almost 18,I don't wanna see that"he said well gesturing to me naked.
"Oh shut up,you fuck girls that look worse than grandma"I said walking into my room.

I'm lazy. Lazy is me. Me is lazy. Meaning that my room is a permanent trash site.

After destroying my cupboard for something to wear. I picked out a set of matching underwear as well as fish net stockings. I decided on a black skinny jean,a black boob tube top,my black leather jacket with a pair of gloves and my monster boots. I know how it sounds but this specific pair of boots are like nothing you have ever seen before and I love it.

As I was making my way downstairs I couldn't help but take in the smell of bacon,waffles and pancakes.

"Mom!!!!"I whined.
"Yes sweetheart?"Mom asked.
"Do I have to go to school?"I asked.
"Oh come on Cyrus. It's your last year. You will be soon unemployed like I was me"Emile chimed in.
"Emile"I said.
"Yes dear sister?"he said giving me an innocent face.
"Shut the fuck up please"I said grabbing two of everything and putting in a lunch box.

I watched as my mother laughed at mine and my brother's bickering.

"Seeing you guys arguing brings joy to my heart"Mom says.
"You don't say Mom"Emile said.
" That doesn't mean swearing is prohibited in this house!!!"Mom shouted.

Chuckling, I looked at the time and I saw that I was already late.

"Shit!! I'm late"I shouted well running.

As I grabbed my keys I shouted my goodbyes. This is definitely a start of a long day.

____________

Dont forget to vote and comment!!!

Edited: 6 Jan 2023.