Chapter 30

LUCIANO

The moment Ciara told us to hurry in, we entered the doors. Killing people in the process, if you try to stop, i dont hesitate shooting you. I need my princess in my arms.

Andriano's people come running to us bullets flying around. We cant see which is which, its dark.

"Luca behind you!"
Marco's voice boomed in the earpiece. I quickly spin around shooting the guy behind me. I thank Marco, i throw a knife on the guy who's throwing his fists on Alex.

And the knife landed perfectly on him, he screams in agony. Alex send me a salute gesture,

I feel a hand on my shoulder, i spin around punching the person in the stomach. Oh shit!
"Jesus! are you okay?" I ask holding him.

Karson chuckles "Yeah, i'm fine. That was a hella punch"

"I thought you were someone else" i reason with him. He cant just sneak on me like that, i could have shot him.

"I know, i'm fine relax. Go find her, we will deal with this" he says patting my shoulder. I nod,

"Guys, I'm leaving you to find her" i say to the earpiece. They respond with 'yeah', i sneak away counting the the room. She's in there, i see three guys rushing to the room. They gonna take her, or worse kill her. I fish out to knives, holding each on each hand. I throw them, they drop dead. The other one look around shocked, I shoot his stupid head.

I run to the room, shit its locked. I see the key on the floor next to the dead guys, lucky me. I unlock the door and went it, blood, thats what smells like in here. I walk in further, i see her tiny body crawling away.

"Please dont kill me, please" she cries backing away as i'm approaching her. Her breathing... she's having an attack. I rush to her and crouch down,

"Hey, hey. Principessa, its me. Ssh dont cry" i wrap my aems around her. Her breathing... "Breath in and out, slowly" i say, she do as i say.

"Luca?" She whispers. I missed your voice, Lani.

"Yes its me" i say placing his warm lips on my forehead. Her eyes close a little "No no dont close you eyes, please stay awake" i plead, picking her up  in a bridal style. Her face... Andriano will pay. Oh he will.

"Cobra, cover me" i say, Leila looks at me confused. I shake my head,

"To where, capo?"
He ask on the earpice, i see him waiting for us  with his three friends.

"To the car"

"Should i call Collier? Are you taking her to the clinic?"
He ask

"No, dont. Not our clinic" i cant take her to our clinic. Her mother and brother need to see her.

"L-luca, w-why... they a-are following u-us" she stutter the words out, she's shaking.

Cobra open the car door "They are my people principessa" i say as i'm putting her in the backseat of the car.

"Shit! He's not here"
Karson's voice rings in my ear.

Taking a glance at Cobra, i press my hand on the earpiece "Karson, you said what?" I ask again.

"Andriano. He's not here"

Damnit, someone warned him. "Fuck! Burn the whole building"

I look at Leila, i panic when i see her eyes closed
"Baby? No no" i say panicky. "Cobra drive" i say as i'm getting in the car, i put her head on my lap.

Cobra start the car and speed off, to the hospital.
"You gonna be alright, baby" i whisper kissing her forehead.

"Help!" I yelled stepping in the hospital, holding Leila in a bridal style. The nurses rushes to me with a wheelchar, i put her on it.