Chapter 11

Shit! I'm bleeding, the figlio di puttana shot me (motherfucker). I fished my phone inside the pocket and call Karson.

"Wassup?"

"I'm shot" i say putting the phone on speaker. Fuck, I'm losing so much blood.

"W-what do you mean you're shot Luca?"

"I me-... shit! I'm losing so much blood"

"Hold on I'm coming"
He says ending the call.

I hear footsteps coming my way.

"Oh god! Trevor! Gio!" Giada yelled out for the guards, she rushed to my side putting pressure on the wound. "Luca, dont close your eyes" she add. Trevor and Gio came in running.

"Quickly help him, he needs a hospital, a doctor" She says tears welling on her eyes.

"I'm fine nonna" i whisper holding her hand. Then i was out.

*******

I woke up to a beeping sound and im in a small white room, where am i. I was suppose to...

The Ball.

"Oh hello there, you're awake. I'm Dr Ken Williams" i almost laugh how he looks like the Ken doll from Barbie and his name is Ken.

"What time is it?" I ask ignoring whatever he says. He looks at me confused before looking down at his watch.

"9:30 pm, why?" He ask looking at me. I was out for 2 and half hours... the ball started thirty minutes ago.

"I have to go" i say pushing myself out of the bed.

"W-what? You're not fully healed, Mr De Caprio" Ken panicked, trying to stop me. Immediately when i stand with my legs, a sharp pain stings directly were i was shot. My stomach.

"Just... give me the painkillers, Ken" i says taking off the hospital gown putting my shirt and pants on.

"Uh... y-you will find me at the front desk" he says talking his thing walking to the door.
"Oh by the way, your grandma is in the cafeteria" with that he walks out.

I walk out of the ward and saw Trevor sitting on a bench, i walk to him. His eyes widen.

"What the... you shouldnt be here son, you're still hurt" Trevor says standing up to his feet.