A/N

Well that's a wrap on 'Fear of Love'. Can't believe the book is finished, feels like yesterday I just started it and now here we are. I don't know about you guys but Lydia and Landon have become a top tier couple. I honestly can't between Josie/Wyatt, Tasha/Trevor, Sydni/Bryton or Lydia/Landon. They are all so amazing. 

When I first wrote 'Fear of Falling' two years ago it was just a cute little hockey romance book. I wrote it in a month and posted it, not thinking much of it. Now here we are. Two years later with three books in the SERIES. Insane. I honestly have you all to thank for that. Without your love, support and comments about wanting to know more about each character I wouldn't have written all three. So thank you so much. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I've really loved writing it and seeing more to Lydia and Landon. And of course I've loved having the whole gang in it as well. Seeing Josie and Wyatt get married. Seeing Sydni and Bryton finally get engaged. And obviously all the Mateo content. I think he's probably my most loved, commented on side character I've ever written. And who knows maybe theres gonna be a book about him *wink* *wink*

What scenes were your favorite in this book??? 

I did ask this a few chapters ago but would you guys like to see extra bonus chapters? If so which ones? More smut? The wedding scene but in Josie/Wyatt point of view? The gangs next group vacation? Double date with Evelyn and Steven? Let me know what you'd like to see. 

Huge thank you to everyone who's read along with the book since I started posting. I know it's been a bit of a wait for the whole book but it's meant a lot that you've all read along and stuck with me. I love you guys more than you can ever know! <3 

Now remember you can head over to my profile and read all three books. Fear of Falling is in Paid (sorry) but if you have coins to spare give it a read. If not head over and read Fear of Intimacy if you haven't. Or better yet re-read them all if you want :D 

If you have read this series you can always find more of my books to read over the holidays. Especially my two Christmas themed books- Boyfriend for Christmas and Trapped for Christmas. Two perfect books for the holiday coming up! So head over and check those out and tons of my other stuff. 

So that's it for now. Thank you all once again for reading Fear of Love. I hope you all enjoyed it. I hope you all have a great holiday coming up whether you celebrate Christmas or any other holidays. Be safe! Love you all!! 

P.S head over and check out my instagram-OutOfMyLimit17 for cute aesthetics and what not! Love talking to you guys over there. And ALSO huge thank you for the 119k followers! We are only 500 more away from 120k which was my goal at the beginning of the year. So thank you for that! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

-Ken