Chapter 23....

"If pose just the right way it makes your butt look bigger." Josie slurred at the police officer through the metal bars.

"Show a bit of the tata's too." Tasha added in, shaking her chest as she did.

"Show the curves." Sydni lifted her hands and made the movement of curves with her hands.

"And smile." I flashed a smile, closing my eyes tightly as I showed my teeth. I hiccuped loudly and giggled, unable to help myself.

"I'll have to try that." The female officer mused from the other side of the jail cell.

"If I managed to snag a hottie hockey player you can too." Josie said with a wide smile.

"My man is so smexy." Tasha sighed. "The tattoos."

Leaning back against the wall I let out my own sigh thinking about Landon. I really wish he was here right now. That I could run my hands all over that broad chest of his and feel those big hands on my thighs.

"Did you know I'm getting married!" Josie yelling stopped me from fantasizing about Landon. "In one week!"

"That's why we went to Magic Mike." Sydni said. "You should have seen the men."

"Oh the mennn." I nodded. "They have abs on abs on abs." I gestured in front of me as the image of the shirtless men came to mind.

"I got a lap dance." Josie added. "He let me touch his abs."

"We're gonna get in troubleeeee." Tasha laughed.

"Would you ladies like some water?" The officer asked.

"I would love some. You are such a sweetheart." Josie all but cooed. "I like her." All of us chorused her words as the officer smiled and went to get us some waters.

"Wish we had more tequila." Tasha whined. "Think the Officer Newby has some at her desk?"

"We could ask." Rationally I knew it wasn't a good idea to ask a police officer if she had alcohol but seeing as the rational part of me was drunk I didn't care.

"How mad will the boys be?" Sydni asked a moment later from her spot on the other side of the bench.

"For which? Going to a strip show? Going to a club? Or getting arrested?"

"Maybe all three." A new voice spoke. All four of our heads slowly moved to look through the bars of our cell. Standing there was Wyatt, Trevor, Bryton and Landon. All four of them standing there with their arms crossed, faces serious.

"Baby!" Josie jumped up squealing, almost tipping to the side.

"You came." Sydni beamed at her boyfriend.

"We were just talking about our hotties." Tasha stood up and stumbled towards the bars.

None of them looked amused at us sitting in a jail cell at one in the morning. My eyes moved to Landon and found him already looking at me. Damn he looked good. He was just wearing a normal pair of jeans and a pullover but god he looked good.

I bit my bottom lip as I thought about what was under that pullover. I wanted to pull him into this cell with me and do unspeakable things to him, regardless of who was here.

"Care to explain why we got a call at one in the morning that our girlfriends have been arrested?" Trevor asked, eyes glued to Tasha.

"Well we went to a strip club." Josie was the first to speak. "And we wore these amazing sashes that Tash got us." Josie grabbed her sash she was still wearing.

"It was so much fun." Tasha echoed.

"You should have seen the men." I spoke up. "The abs and muscles." I made the 'ok' sign with my hands. I knew our loose lips were going to get us in trouble but that wasn't going to stop any of us.