Chapter 16...

From this point on the entire book is up! So I recommend reading from the start then you can read the entire book in one go. It will flow much better. Thank you guys for being so patient as I finished writing it. You're gonna love the rest of the book! 

Happy reading!! ♡

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Thank you guys for working so hard on this latest issue. It looks amazing." I looked around the table at all my workers. Our next issue comes out tomorrow and the final copies were sitting on the desk.

"There is one more thing I want to talk to you guys about before we are done." Across from me Josie already knew what I was going to say but the other six people in the room didn't. Gaining everyones attention I folded my hands on the table.

"Recently I made a pretty big deal to get the magazine in multiple big stores here in Toronto."

"Seriously?" Nick, my product manager, sat forward in surprise. "We are going to be in actual stores?"

At my nod the others let out little cheers, clearly excited. It was a huge deal. Getting a magazine in stores is not an easy feat.

"We've gained enough traction that places want to carry our magazine regularly. Along with that we have more and more people wanting to be featured."

"That's fantastic!" Susie, head editor, exclaimed.

"Because of that I want to run something by all of you before we officially decide." While I have been thinking about doing two issues a month I want to make sure my team is on board. It means more work for all of us and I wasn't about to make a huge decision like that without letting others know.

We are a team here. While it was my company everyone in this room has stuck by me for the last few years and I owe it to them.

"With everything happening I have been thinking of doing two issues a month instead of one." I looked at everyone as I spoke. "I wanted to ask your opinions about it before making any decisions. Doing two issues a month would mean a bit more work for all of us."

"I'm fine with two issues a month." Josie was the first to speak up. "I already have stuff ready for the next one, so it's not really that big of a deal."

"Yeah I'm good with it. We get all the edits done with plenty of time anyways." Susie shrugged.

One by one everyone around the table agreed. All seemed to be fine with adding another issue per month, most were actually excited about it.

"Is everyone okay to start working on stuff for the next issue?" With a nod from everyone I stood up grabbing my iPad. "Sounds good. You guys already have your assignments so let me know if you need anything."

With that the meeting was over. Everyone slowly filtered out of the room, talking amongst each other as they went.

"And you were worried everyone would be upset." Josie teased as the two of us headed towards my office.

"I wasn't worried worried."

"Uh huh."

As I went around my desk Josie took a seat across from me.

"You seem to be in a good mood."

"I can't be happy today?"

"You're never happy on a Monday." Josie narrowed her eyes at me. The urge to tell her about Landon was on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't bring myself to do so. Not when it would bring questions that I have no answers too. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact I spent basically all weekend with Landon.