Chapter 10....

Happy Reading!

Lydia

"Out of everyone I for sure thought Wyatt would be the stripper." Evelyn said, making everyone laugh. "Never could keep his clothes on. You'd turn around and there he was naked running around the backyard."

"Wasn't me." Wyatt muttered.

"Of course not babe." Josie rubbed his arm but I could tell she was holding back from laughing.

"You and Landon use to have naked picnics." Evelyn continued, much to my delight.

"What" Across me from Landon choked.

"Actual picnics?" I asked, leaning forward amused.

"Don't." Landon hissed which just made me want to know even more.

"The two of them would ask to go sit outside on a blanket and have snacks. They'd sit outside for hours, naked and happy." Both Wyatt and Landon groaned at their mom words.

"Always knew they had a tight bond." Trevor teased.

"Naked buddies." Bryton added cackling.

This was the best barbecue so far. Nothing better than hearing embarrassing stories of Landon when he was younger, seeing his face turn pink. For a man who never shows emotions he looks beyond embarrassed.

"Please tell me you have pictures." I needed to see this.

"Of course." Evelyn sent us a wink which I took as a promise that she'll show us.

"Always knew you two were weird." Mateo laughed. Wyatt narrowed his eyes at his brother.

"We have plenty of embarrassing stories of you if you want to go there."

"I don't care." Mateo shrugged.

"How about that time we went to the zoo-" Wyatt started to say only for Mateo to jump up.

"Anyone want dessert? Time for dessert." Mateo said loudly. I laughed along with everyone else at Mateo completely cutting Wyatt off. "Let me help you with dessert mom." Mateo stood up hoping to get away before an embarrassing story slipped past his brothers lips.

"Don't be mean to your brother." At his moms words Mateo smirked at Wyatt. When Evelyn turned her back Mateo wasted no time in flipping his brother off.

Looping his arm through Evelyn's, Mateo quickly pulled her away from the table before Wyatt could say or do anything else.

"You are so mean to him." Josie hit Wyatt's arm.

"After the shit he's pulled over the years he has it coming."

"Like you are innocent." She sent him a look.

"Of course I am." Wyatt dramatically clenched his chest.

"So," I looked across the table at Landon, lips quirking upwards. "Naked picnics huh."

Landon's eyes narrowed making my smile grow.

"Don't even go there." His voice was low.

"Little Landon running around naked." I cooed.

"I'm your ride home Blondie. I'd be very careful what your next words are."

"If you drive me home naked maybe bring a towel to cover up. Don't want anyone to peek in and see things." I couldn't help myself. "Well unless you want people to see." The look he gave me would make others cower but I just sat there grinning.

"Hopefully you can to get naked since Wyatt and Josie are driving with us. Maybe you and Wyatt wanna get naked like old times."

"Blondie." Landon warned. I probably should shut up but I couldn't seem to control my mouth.