Chapter 11....

*From here on out the book contains explicit content. If you do not like smut then I recommend skipping this entire chapter. There will be no mention of condoms either, just imagine that they use it. Remember to practice safe sex everyone! 

Warning this chapter is a bit descriptive so keep that in mind as you go forward. 

Happy Reading my filthy smut lovers ;)

* * * * * * * * * 

Kissing Landon was...toe curling. That was the only word to describe it. His hands were gentle as he cupped my face, tilting my head to the perfect angle. His lips were firm and soft as he took my mouth. The scruff on his face tickling my cheeks. 

My hands gripped the front of his shirt, pressing my body against his like a cat in heat. The sound of moaning met my ears and it took me a second to realize it was coming from me. I couldn't find it in me to be embarrassed, not when Landon was kissing me like I was seconds away from disappearing.

The two of us pulled back, breathing heavy. I slowly opened my eyes, finding Landon already looking down at me. My hands unconsciously gripped his shirt tighter at the look on his face.

"I-I..." I couldn't find any words. My mind still reeling from the kiss.

I barely heard the ding of the elevator as the doors opened. My mind was trying to remember the last time I had a kiss like that. Never?

Stepping back Landon grabbed my hand and tugged me after him as he started down the hall.

"Third door on the left." I managed to shake myself out of the shock and point to my apartment door.

My hands shook slightly as I took out my keys and opened my door. For the first time Landon was going to see where I lived. I don't typically have anyone over, sometimes the girls, but usually this was my space and my space alone.

I slipped my hand from Landon's as I shut the door behind us and walked further into my apartment.

"Uh, make yourself comfortable." I awkwardly gestured to my living room.

A thousand thoughts were running through my mind as I placed my bag on the counter. It was hard to think clearly when all I wanted was to feel Landon's lips against mine again. Turning around I expected to see Landon looking around my apartment but instead found him leaning against my couch, eyes on me.

The heat in his gaze made my skin warm. I don't think I've ever had someone look at me the way he is. My feet moved on their own until I was inches away. All I had to do was reach out and I'd feel that hard chest.

"What are we doing?" I found myself whispering.

"What do you want to do?" I got the meaning under his words. It was my call if I wanted more, if not he'd back off.

"I don't know." I wanted more but I also didn't want to ruin anything either. "We don't even like each other."

A finger under my chin tilted my head back until I met his eyes. Up close they were the perfect mix of blue and green.

"You can hate me and still fuck me, Lydia."

But that's the thing. I didn't hate Landon. Even when he's an asshole or a dick, I've never hated him.

I watched as his eyes flicked down to my lips. His tongue darting out to wet his own lips. The action hotter then it should be.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. Didn't know how to voice what I wanted. Because right here, right now I wanted him. Wanted to stroke the fire that was growing between us.