"Cheers to that." I leaned over to tap my glass against hers and then turned to my other side to cheers with Tasha. As we did so Josie took her phone out and held it up for a picture.

"Smile!" I flashed a smile as Josie took our picture. No doubt sending it to Wyatt and the group chat. Poor Sydni was going to be sad she missed tonight because of work but we'll have to bring her back for the next one.

I was in the middle of looking over all the paints and brushes when another older woman stepped into the middle of the room, drawing everyones attention. I briefly remember seeing her earlier when we walked in.

"Good evening everyone. Glad to see familiar faces and some new ones." She smiled at us. "Remember the painting doesn't have to be exact. Try your best and just have fun. Enjoy."

"Did I just imagine that sly smile or..." Tasha whispered.

"No I saw it." I whispered back.

Behind me the chattering got a bit louder as the woman walked off. I kept looking around trying to find what we were suppose to paint. Just as I opened my mouth to ask another person stepped into the middle of the room.

It wasn't another older woman...no it was a gorgeous man. A man that couldn't have been older than 30. Dark brown hair that came down to his shoulders. A strong jawline and cheekbones. From where I was sitting I could see his eyes were a bright blue.

As I looked him over my eyes wandered over his body. A body wearing a dark blue robe. A robe?

I heard an intake of breaths seconds before the guy grabbed the tie on his robe and pulled it free. The robe fell to a pile at his feet. Leaving the guy standing there. Butt. Ass. Naked.

"Holy shit!"

"What the fu...."

"Penis!"

Those were our exact reactions to the sight in front of us. I knew I should look away but I couldn't. Directly in front of me was a full on naked man. And let me tell you...he looked good naked.

Hard muscles encasing his upper body. Narrow waist with a V leading straight to his...you know. My mouth fell open at the sight of his dick. He wasn't even hard yet it was big. I couldn't seem to look away.

Behind me I could hear Evelyn laughing and the other women. Finally I dragged my eyes upwards, no doubt my cheeks bright red. The guy was moving to lean against a stool looking completely unfazed.

"Well now we know why Evelyn comes every Tuesday." Came Tasha's response.

"Evelyn." Josie squeaked, glancing back at her mother-in-law. All she did was smirk before grabbing her paints.

"Where am I suppose to look." I tried to keep my eyes above his waist but it was hard when it was in my direct line of sight.

"Stare at the nipples." Came Tasha's reply. Nipples, okay yeah I can do that.

"Better get to painting girls." Came a reply behind us followed by laughter.

"A heads up would have been nice." I muttered, which Josie and Tasha agreed to.

Now I know why Evelyn looked the way she did when she talked about this painting class. How the hell did she find this place anyways? I can guarantee there wasn't an ad in the paper that said 'painting class featuring a naked man'.

"Are we suppose to paint his dick?" Josie whispered, her eyes wide.

"I guess so?" I whispered back, my own eyes drafting back down.

The three of us shared a look, unsure where to begin. Grabbing a paint brush I glanced around, finding everyone around us already painting. The lady next to me eyeing the naked man before dipping her brush in paint. None of them seemed that fazed by the nude man in front of us. Clearly not their first time doing this.