he caught her surprisingly with a slight chuckle "i told you, i wasn't gone be gone fa' long ma."

"i missed you quincy" milani cried into his neck as he babied her in his arms walking towards the living room, she sniffed looking at him.

"and you left me, punk."

quincy laughed at her sitting on the couch and wiping her tears, she had missed his touch, his smile, his laugh, everything about him and he was in her with her in his arms.

"it was supposed to be a surprise but you was gon' too long, what you was doing?" quincy

" wha- i was buying you things i thought you weren't coming back till January" she frowned sniffing through her words, she couldn't keep her eyes off of him as she felt like if she even blinked he would disappear, he rubbed her arm looking outside of the house where people still partied.

"nah, i couldn't stay away from you that long."

milani laughed lowly sniffing again. they sat in comfortable silence until milani spoke.

"so.. we're having a baby.." she announced, he looked at her with wide eyes and a slight smile wondering if she as was serious or not.

"i wanted to tell you all these times while we were always on the phone, but i felt like i had to tell you in person, either way it goes." she explained yawing mid conversation, his smile grew deeper and cheered in a low tone.

"yes! yo' ass tried to kill my daughta' boa' you must be crazyy" he yelled and she laughed at his childish acts, her heart thumbed loudly while she sat in his arms talking about wether the baby would be a boy or girl.

13 minutes later they were up and cleaning around the house, the party had ended and. everybody went home leaving the couple alone. "i don't know.. bae, i think we're having a boy" milani shrugged throwing red plastic cups away, quincy shook his head no.

"you speakin' bad on my baby, she'on een' play like that." quincy mumbled sweeping in the living room, milani just let him have it cause they were going back and forth about the gender of their child.

'crew' made by goldlink played through the speakers near the dining room, and milani dropped her shoulders with the beat letting out a little dance.
she grew up off all types of music, anything that played she one hundred percent surely knew of.

she looked up to make sure quincy hadn't gone nowhere, he dusted the trash in the garbage dropping the dust pan where the broom was.

"aight das' it, whatever you doing hurry up, i'm trying go to sleep." quincy demanded, milani jerked her neck back hearing the tone.

"okay daddy, i'll be upstairs." she smiled watching him disappear upstairs, she smiled wider realizing her man was home, she was happy to even think about it.

time had passed and they both were tangled with each other occupied on their phones, quincy was texting his group chat laughing at everything cash and ken were arguing about, shutting his phone off seconds later he cuddled with milani pulling him closer towards his chest.

"youn' miss me lala? why you all in yo phone" quincy grew jealous, milani shut her phone off as well moving her toes under the covers.

"navi mad that ken keep laughing at her phone anddd you was laughing at your phone too so whats really tea?" she jokingly mugged him, he mushed her head and laughed at the stank face she made.

"they sending dumb shit to this group chat" he scratched his new grown beard that needed to be shaved.
milani yawned getting more comfortable, she was always tired now so she decided to close her eyes laying on quincy's chest.

he ignored her lips pecking his chest as he stared at the tv, watching 'they cloned tyrone.'
he grew interested because everything was getting worse by the minute with the main character, like his life was falling apart into being fake.

"lala you see how dat' wasn't his een' momma wasn't een' real? you can't trust people out here, not een' yo own kinfolk." quincy said not knowing he was speaking to himself, milani had fallen fast asleep on the side of him.

quincy had figured she fell asleep, he was too invested into the movie seeing how it all played out, everything was crazy.

"quincy." milani mumbled in her sleep, humming in response his eyes landed on her, she kept her eyes closed, he got no response shaking his head.

"i just had to make sure you were still here."

"girl, ain't nobody leaving you, i'm on house arrest for five months where could i go" his face dropped, a little giggle escaped from her mouth and she moved her toes around just to mess with him.

"stop playing milani" quincy kept his attention on the tv, she huffed putting her body over his, he began to spread the cover out to make sure she was comfortable.

"aight go to sleep, cause we got plans tomorrow." he mumbled rubbing her back quickly putting her back to sleep.

he bit his lip once he felt a wave of sadness wash over him, he didn't know if it was because he was home or something just didn't feel right, like he was missing out on something.

something was going on and he didn't like it, every since he had gotten home something just felt different.

he looked at his girlfriend sleeping peacefully he left it alone, he wanted to wake up her up badly to tell her how he felt at the moment, but he didn't want to disturb her peace, he'd just wait till the morning.

or not even say how he felt at all.

hey heyyyy!

hey heyyyy!

votes? predictions? votee.