41- Making it up

Comincia dall'inizio

She looked up at him and placed both of her hands on either side of his face. "You really missed me?" She said while trying to hide her smile.

He lifted her chin and kissed her lips, "I miss you every single second that we are apart"

And there goes the butterfly's, she giggled and kissed his cheek.

She suddenly felt arms wrap around her waist and a chin rest on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for not calling you during your lunch baby" Luther kissed her shoulder and sighed.

"It's okay" it wasn't really though.

She turned around and sighed, "you forgot about therapy too"

Luthers eyes widened as he looked over to Alexander before pulling out his phone and sure enough it was the day he was supposed to take her.

He pulled her in closer to his chest enveloping her in a hug, "oh baby, I'm so sorry. We got caught up in some stupid meeting and I completely forgot. What can I do to make it up to you"

Lilliana just shrugged and nibbled on her lip.

The only thing that hurt her was that he was so short with her when texting earlier like he hadn't forgotten about everything today.

That's when a thought sparked, she stepped out of his arms, "maybe I should learn how to drive so that you guys won't have to pick me up and take me places"

Luther placed both hands on her shoulders. "Do you really want to learn how to drive or is it because of my f up today"

In all honesty she hated the idea of driving, but maybe the hassle of taking her everywhere was really a lot for them.

She slowly shook her head.

Luther sighed as he pulled a strand of hair behind her ear, "Listen to me when I say this won't happen again. It was wrong of me to forget about our call, it was wrong of me to be so short with you on text when you'd done absolutely nothing wrong, and it was extremely wrong of me to forget to take you to therapy. I apologize baby, from the bottom of my heart" he held both of her hands in his and squeezed them tightly.

She looked into his eyes and saw how sincere he was. She nodded and kissed his cheek, "don't let it happen again or you're sleeping on the couch"

He nodded and smiled before placing a tiny peck on her lips.

"I see you two made up" Alexander said as he made his way downstairs, changed from his previous outfit.

Lilliana just rolled her eyes and smiled, "you'll never guess what I made" she said while clapping her hands.

they both looked at her expectantly. "follow me" she led them into the kitchen where the two pans of cookies were sitting with the three glasses of milk.

"I figured you both had a bad day and I wanted to cheer you up" she smiled and waited for their reaction.

Luther smiled and once again enveloped her in his arms, "oh we don't deserve you baby" he gave her a tiny peck on the forehead.