1-Cold

It was already midnight and Lilliana knew that her father would surely be disappointed that she was coming home so late. She had never done this before.

Usually she would be back home at, at least 7 o'clock but she was so focused on a book she found with beautiful stars on the cover that she hadn't noticed the sun setting or the darkness covering the sky until it was way past to late.

Over the many years of Lilliana coming to the library, her and the cheery librarian Mrs May, became close friends so Mrs May even gave her a key. Lillian was very great full for her kindness because it meant she could read even longer.

But on this day she was regretting it because if she wouldn't have been gifted the key she would have been reminded at 6:00 that the library was closing and she would be at home on time like she was supposed to.

She grabbed her bag that was hanging on the book case beside the front door and ran out. She locked the door quickly and as soon as she turned to run down the street she felt a chilly breeze run up her legs sending goose bumps all over her skin.

Her strawberry pink floral dress wasn't helping her situation at all, the wind easily chilling every part of her exposed skin.

She thought she was doing well on her adventure back home until she was ten minutes in and still didn't see the cute little mini mart that she passed by everyday on her way home in the afternoons

She looked at the faded street sign infront of her and realized she truly had no idea where she was so she did what any smart person would do. She went to look for help.

She knew she probably wouldn't find it solely because no one would probably be out at this time until she saw two dark figures at the end of the next road.

Lilliana knew her father would be angry if she talked to random strangers because he constantly reprimanded her "evil comes from darkness. The darkness on every street corner and the darkness in peoples hearts." But she didn't believe any of that, everyone has some type of good in them.

So She quickly skipped towards them wanting to find the warmth of her home already and not make her father any angrier.

When she finally neared the two mystery people she was shocked to see smoke coming out of one of their mouths, she had never seen that happen before.
- - - - - - -
Alexander and Luther, two men that were practically locked at the hip. They'd been together since the first day of pre school and never left each other since.

On this dark and cold night they were supposed to be watching their next hit but they soon got distracted when they heard footsteps to the far left of them.

The two men quickly reached back to pull their guns, looking at each other before turning.

All their movements stopped when they looked down to see a girl with beautiful brown hair, the dim street lights almost helping it appear golden.