8- Dinner

Luther and Alexander both hopped up and stood in front of Lilliana as soon as they saw her father marching towards them.

They both knew well what someone could do when angry and they weren't taking any chances even if he was her father.

He stopped in front of the men glaring at them both.
He looked between them and Lilliana, "I thought I told you to stay away from them" her father said with gritted teeth.

When she said nothing and just looked down at her hands. He shook his head, "outside" he said walking towards the exit.

Lilliana got up squeezing her way through the men following behind her father. Alexander grabbed her and turned her towards him wrapping his arms around her. "Hey if you don't want to go you don't have to"

Lilliana shook her head, "I don't want to make him any angrier"

She grabbed Alexander's hand and started walking to the exit while Luther trailed behind them still taking in the fact that her father had the audacity to tell her to stay away from them.

He was also thinking about the fact that Lilliana hadn't once mentioned this to them.

Once outside Lilliana began to apologize but her father cut her off, "Save it I don't want to hear what you have to say you broke my one rule"

Lilliana looked down a frown appearing on her face and she began to pick at her arm.

That caught Luthers attention and angered him a bit knowing that she was hurting herself because of her father.

He held out his hand and she grabbed it. He pulled her closer to his side as she began to play with his rings.

"And look at you cozying up to him breaking my rules even further than you already have"

Lilliana looked down at her and Luthers entangled hands and tried to let go but Luther only held on tighter.

Alexander looked at him side ways, "why are you being like this towards her"

Her father looked at him and slowly started taking steps closer. "I will not allow the both of you to damage my daughter"

Luther had enough, he wasn't like Alexander who chose to try and resolve issues with peace first. He didn't give two fucks about peace, he wasn't about to be patronized by anyone and especially not after he let it slide the first time.

He pushed past Alexander and stepped right in front of the old man looking down at him the height difference very apparent.

"What you're not going to do is treat us like we're someone's bitch so I suggest you pipe down"

Luthers fist started twitching and he was so very tempted to drop the man right where he stood but a tiny whimper immediately grabbed his attention.

He looked down and there was Lilliana with a bright red face. "Lucy it hurts"

Luther looked down and realized he'd been squeezing her hand. He felt horrible, he hurt her just as her father said.

He grabbed her hand kissing both sides of it and gently soothed it with his hands.

"See what I mean Lilliana you are going to end up hurt"

Lilliana shook her head with a frown, "they won't hurt me dad they are nice"

He shook his head, "let's go Lilliana"

Lilliana nodded and began to walk to him.

Luther gently grabbed her hand and spun her around to him. "I promise I'll see you soon baby girl"