2- we meet again

Lilliana woke up to the sun beaming in through her rose gold curtains. She slowly rolled out of bed rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Lilliana was not a morning person at all and quite frankly it was her least favorite time of the day. The fact that she'd been homeschooled her whole life helped though because her tutor only came three days a week at five o'clock in the afternoon.

She decided to start her day with a warm steamy shower and afterwards she felt much more refreshed and ready for the day. She wrapped her fluffy pink towel around her and went to her closet to pick her outfit for the day.

She decided on a plaid tight dress with a white long sleeved undershirt. She also found her old pair of white vans and paired them with the outfit.

She decided to let her hair flow free and finished the whole outfit with a Tiny gold necklace.

When she came downstairs here father was already sitting at the table with breakfast on the counter

When she came downstairs here father was already sitting at the table with breakfast on the counter. She smiled brightly, food was always one of her most favorite things.

"Hi dad how did you sleep" Lilliana beamed while fixing her food.

Her father looked up quickly a little startled not noticing her presence when she first came in the room.

"Hi sweetheart i slept well, what do you plan on doing today"

It was the weekend and usually on the weekends she would spend her entire day at the library but today she wanted to find the man from last night so she could return his jacket that was still hanging up in her room.

Realistically speaking she knew she probably wouldn't see either of the men again today but she had hope.

"I think I'll go to the park and read today"
Lilliana hated lying to her father but she knew if she told him that she was going to return a jacket to a man she met last night he might actually toss her out of a window.

Her father just smiled back at her and continued eating his breakfast.

When Lilliana finished she ran upstairs, grabbed the jacket, and made a swift exit out the front door without her father noticing her.

She decided the first place she would look for the man was the library.
- •

On the other side of town Alexander and Luther were still arguing over the girl they saw the night before.

"I still don't understand why you want her so badly"

Alexander was honestly shocked, did Luther not see what he saw. "Didn't you see her?"

Luther just shrugged, he didn't want to admit to Alexander that he wanted the girl as well. He didn't want to get his hopes up or Alexander's but he was really starting to think about it, what if they could be happy with her.