18- Prepping

"Ughhh please don't stop!"

Lilliana was sprawled across the bed with Alexander on top of her.

It was exactly two hours before she had her first therapy session and Alexander could tell she was anxious.

He decided to give her a massage to relax her and so far it was working.

He leaned down and kissed her bare shoulder, "do you feel better now baby?"

Lilliana nodded her head and turned over covering her naked chest. "Thank you Lexi, can you please hand me my shirt"

Alexander smiled at her shyness. He handed her the shirt and covered his eyes.

Even though he'd seen all of Lilliana, he knew she was still shy about her body being exposed and that was okay.

He would eventually get to see all of her again so it didn't matter to him as long as she was comfortable.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder which meant she was done. He uncovered his eyes and he saw his girl, his angel with her beautiful doe eyes staring back at him "you're so beautiful"

He placed his hand on Lillianas cheek and she automatically leaned into the touch, "I'm scared"

"why baby?"

"I don't want them to think I'm weird" Lilliana could feel tears coming into her eyes and tried to quickly sniff them away.

Stop being such a baby Lilliana

"I'm not a baby" Lilliana sat up and covered her mouth realizing she said what she said out loud.

"Did the voices say something baby?" Alexander questioned

Lilliana slowly nodded her head, "am I a cry baby, like I know I'm emotional and I know I cry almost every single day, I swear I try not to sometimes and I try to keep them in for as long as I can, oh I am a cry baby aren't I"

Alexander waited for Lilliana to finish her rant. He saw the door to his room slowly open and Luther walked in.

Lilliana heard the creaking of a floor board which stopped her talking. She turned around and it was who she thought it was. "Hi lucy" she said climbing out of Alexander's lap and sitting next to him on the bed.

She watched as Luther walked to her, his long legs shortening the distance between them with every step.

He stopped right in front of her. He looked down and ran his fingers through her hair slowly massaging through.

He placed both hands on her face and tilted her head up to him, "You are not a cry baby, yes you have emotional moments but that's just because you feel things deeply" Luther bent down to her level and grabbed her hand.

"Do you want to know a secret?"

Lilliana quickly nodded her head biting her lip. "Alexander and I both used to take therapy and I still do"

Lilliana gasped and looked between both men, "you have voices too?"

Alexander chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair, "No Angel I had anxiety and Luther is bipolar"

Lilliana nodded and bit her lip, "is anxiety kind of like when I get anxious and overwhelmed all at once"

Alexander nodded and stood her up, "my anxiety was because of how hard I used to push myself, It eventually began to consume me to the point where tests made me so nervous i would puke for hours the night before"

Lilliana gasped and stood up, wrapping her arms around Alexander, "bad bad anxiety such a bad person"

Alexander looked to Luther and smiled. She was adorable.