25- Do it

"Ruby, it's ruby" Lilliana said, her heart practically beating from her chest.

"Mmm, come here baby" Alexander curled his fingers directing his Angel to him.

Lilliana nibbled on her lip and turned to him getting on her hands and knees before slowly crawling to him. She remembered something about him wanting her like this from last time.

He smiled as she sat right in front of him, looking at him with her doe eyes.

He reached over to the bed and pulled an object off that Lilliana was quite familiar with.

Alexander loved seeing her reactions to things every time they played and this time was no exception.

She took a deep breath as she felt the leather caress her skin and her hands gripped her legs as if she was holding on for dear life.

She felt the collar being clipped around her neck and his hand slowly caress her cheek.

He reached over again and next was the lead that was clipped on and firmly wrapped around Alexander's hand. He gave it a tug towards him forcing her body up to the point where she was right up against him.

Luther began rubbing gentle circles around her back sending chills right through her body.

"now for the good part" Luther whispered from behind her.

Bending down to Lillianas shoulder, Alexander placed tiny kisses across her until he got to her neck.

He slowly ran his tongue from her neck to her ear sending shivers through her body and a increasing pulsing sensation down to her pússy.

"I want you face down ass up, go" with those instructions he gave her ass a firm smack.

She took a deep shaky breath before crawling onto the bed and bending down with her face in the covers and her asś on full display.

"Oh what a pretty pusśy you have there kitten"

She felt Luther run a finger up her slit causing her to rock back slightly wanting more.

"ah ah ah baby, do we need to tie you down or will you behave like a good girl and be still?" Alexander laid and firm smack on her ass turning it a light shade of pink.

"oh I love how it just changes for me, and fyi you look very pretty in pink"

Lillianas face changed to a ruby red color as she buried it in the sheets trying to hide her blush.

She felt Luthers hands move away from her and she craned her neck to the side watching as he walked to a dresser taking his rings off one by one and laying them down in a straight line.

Her attention was pulled away when her face was grabbed forcing her to sit up so her back was flush against Alexanders chest, "here's what's going to happen, im going to spank that beautiful round ass of yours red with the paddle you loved so dearly earlier"

"and im going to play with that pretty little cunt of yours until you're shaking and can barely hold yourself up, got it pretty girl?" Luther cupped her causing a moan to fall from her lips.

Before she could answer her body was being pushed forward and her face met the soft white sheets.

"and oh another thing" Luther smirked while walking to a drawer in the room, "we don't want to hear a single sound fall from those plump pink lips unless its numbers "

With confusion evident on her face Lilliana went to ask what he meant but before she could get any words out she felt the hard paddle smack her ass causing her to grip the sheets in front of her tightly.