7- Dresses

Lilliana walked through the house and into her fathers study praying that he didn't know anything about her meeting with the boys.

She sat down in one of the brown leather chairs causing it to slightly move across the floor catching her fathers attention.

He looked up smiling, "Lilliana sweetie I have some news to tell you"

Lilliana just sat waiting for him to finish, "I met a woman"

Lilliana was a little shocked, there'd never been a woman in their lives ever. The closest thing she had to a woman in her life was Mrs. May and that was it. Her mother left after she was born and after that her father never remarried or even dated.

"Um when do I get to meet her" Lilliana was excited to meet the woman but she was also super scared.

She wanted her dad to be happy so she didnt want to make a bad impression and run the woman away.

"Well she's coming over for dinner tomorrow"

Lilliana's nerves got even worse. She didn't expect the lady to come so soon that barely gave her any time to pick out a decent outfit.

"Um what should I wear" her dad smiled happy that Lilliana was open to the idea.

"Wear whatever you want sweetheart you can even go shopping if you would like"

"Well I don't want to spend your money I'm sure I have something in my closet"

Her father smiled at her kind heart, "I promise it's okay I want you to get something nice"

Lilliana smiled and walked around his desk wrapping her arms around him, "thank you dad but can you um drive me the mall it's a very far walk"

"Of course sweetie go get changed and then we can go"

Lilliana nodded excitedly and ran upstairs to her room.

She started her normal routine and walked to her window opening it letting the fresh breeze flow through her room.

She smiled as the sun warmed her skin giving it a honey glow. The wind touching each part of her exposed skin giving her chills.

She walked back to her closet picking out jeans with holes by the knees and a black low cut top.

She let her curls be free and only put some product on them so they would be more defined.

She walked downstairs and her father was already waiting for her at the front door.

He opened the door for her and they walked out to his black Audi. Once in the car Lilliana buckled her seatbelt and went to play with her necklace but realized it wasn't there.