6- Home

Hope you enjoy
———————————————————————————

Shortly after the encounter Lilliana's father realized where he recognized the men from and there was no way he was letting his daughter anywhere near them.

Not only did he know they would corrupt his daughter but they could let out his biggest secret.

It would make Lilliana hate him and he wouldn't let that happen not now or ever.

It'd been a three weeks since Lilliana saw the two men and she missed them more and more as the days went by.

The only times she'd even been able to talk or text them was when her father was away from the house.

Her father practically had her on lock down in the house giving her chore after chore and every time she asked to go out he immediately said no.

She didn't understand why he was doing all of this. She didn't think she did anything wrong.

She was walking to the kitchen to get a snack when she found her father sitting at the counter focused on his phone.

She took a deep breath and tapped his shoulder.

"Dad can you please let me out now I promise I'll be good" Lilliana looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Lilliana why must you ask this question again and again it's getting annoying"

Lilliana gasped at her fathers words, he'd never been  that harsh with her. She decided against getting that snack and walked back upstairs into her bedroom.

She just wanted to go out.

She once again curled into her blankets trying to sleep so maybe she could dream of being with Luther and Alexander but it wasn't working.

She tossed her sheets off of her and pulled at her hair while sobbing. She just wanted to see them, touch them, hear them.

This was her separation anxiety at it's finest.

Her door opened and her father slowly crept in.

He saw the state Lilliana was in and he new exactly why but he still couldn't let her around them.

So he gave in partially.

"Lilliana I will allow  you to go out but my one rule is I don't want you going anywhere near them."

Lilliana slowly nodded her head but deep down she already knew the rule was going to be broken.

Once her father was out of her room she ran to her closet picking out her outfit and ran to the bathroom to jump in the shower.

Once she finished she sent a quick text to the boys to meet her at the library and  threw her clothes on which consisted of a white off the shoulder shirt with lemons scattered across it and and a yellow beige-ish colored skirt.