11- Fair

Lilliana felt a hand untangle her bun and run it's way down her back to her hips. She was lifted from the bed and her legs wrapped around the waist of Luthers.

"we don't want to overwhelm you in the span of two days so we will begin in a week" he pecked her lips

Lilliana's brows furrowed and Luther smirked at her action, "I think we're a bad influence Luther" Alexander said with a chuckle.

Lilliana didn't have a clue what they meant by this so like many things they said that she didn't understand she ignored it.

"today the fair is open, would you like to go there" Alexander asked.

Lilliana gasped and smiled, she hadn't been to the fair in nearly 5 years.

"Can we really"

Luther let her down and Alexander wrapped his arms around her from behind, "of course angel but you need to get dressed"

Alexander grabbed her hand and lead her to what he remembered to be her closet and started going through her clothes.

"No, no, no, what is that- no" Lilliana bit her lip attempting to stop herself from giggling as Alexander flipped through her sleep wear.

"Lexi that's not the right side"

Alexander looked from left to right and realized he'd been looking at her pajamas the entire time.

They both heard a sigh from behind them and Luther pushed Alexander from the closet.

He began to flip through her clothing until he pulled out an outfit that she was more close to his style than anything she would wear.

Lilliana still smiled and took the outfit happy to wear anything her men picked out for her

She grabbed a bright pink towel and baby blue wash cloth and disappeared away into the bathroom.

- •

Lilliana was now staring at her self in the mirror trying to piece together what she was going to do with her hair.

She wanted to just leave it down but thinking of how they would be outside she didn't want her hair blowing in her face.

She sighed and played with it more before deciding to leave it half up half down.

"Angel are you okay in there" Lilliana smiled hearing Alexander's voice.

She opened the door and saw Alexander standing by the door and Luther spinning in a chair by her desk.

Alexander placed his hands on both sides of her face and gently kissed her head. "Beautiful"

Lilliana blushed and tried her hardest to stop it but she couldn't really do much.

"What should I um bring" Luther stood from the chair pushing it back to where it previously was, "you don't have to bring anything"

Lilliana nodded and nibbled her lip trusting what he was telling her.