32- Pleasure

Alexander opened the side drawer and pulled out a condom for himself.

They never discussed birth control and they weren't going to. It wasn't their decision wether Lilliana would be on birth control, it was completely hers, no discussion needed.

He slowly rolled it on before shifting Lilliana on the bed so she was under him.

"Are you ready Angel?" He ran a hand over her hair, moving it from her face.

"I'm ready" she whispered under her breath.

Alexander opened the bottle of lube and poured a bit over himself just to make things slightly easier and more comfortable for Lilliana even though he already knew this wasn't going to be butterflies and rainbows to start off with.

He passed the bottle to Luther before lining himself with Lillianas entrance.

He grabbed her hand and laid a gentle kiss on it before kissing her forehead.

He slowly began sliding inside the Woman under him little by little, bit by bit.

Soon a tear drop fell from her eye, multiple actually and her porcelain face began to turn red.

"Hey Angel breath for me, in and out, you're doing so good"

Lilliana took slow deep breaths following his very instructions.

In and out. In and out.

"Good job Angel, you're doing so good, I'm so proud of you. Would you like me to continue or would you like to stop?"

She looked down to see he only had the tip in.

She took in a deep breath and brought the man above her closer.

She laid a soft kiss on his pink tinted lips before laying her head against his, "you can keep going" she whispered

Luther switched positions from behind Alexander to beside Lilliana.

He took her empty hand in his and kissed all over it making sure he left no space untouched.
"You're doing so well beautiful"

She nodded her head smiling before the discomfort continued.

Alexander slowly moved further. The pain mixed with the undeniable feeling of being stretched made Lilliana clutch both of the hands holding hers tightly.

"Youre doing so well Angel, I love you so much"

She looked up into Alexander's eyes, tears blurring her vision slightly. "I love you so much, so, so, so much" every word that escaped her lips was the truth and nothing but.

She loved them with every fiber of her being.

She felt more pressure than she felt previously and just when she was about to tap out it was gone.

She felt pangs of pain and discomfort but it wasn't as bad as it previously was.

Luther switched again and placed himself behind Alexander. He began rubbing the lube on himself and the man under him.

He hated seeing Lilliana in pain and he knew he'd have to see Alexander in pain as well which hurt his heart.

He was grateful that Alexander was the one to take Lillianas virginity because he knew he wouldn't be able to see his girl crying in pain, granted if it was pleasurable it'd be different. But that just wasn't the case.

Alexander slid the rest of himself inside while Luther slowly began prepping him.

He inserted two fingers inside Alexander before slowly pulling them out and going back in.