Love letters ♡(last part)

(⚠️-A really long chapter ahead.Please read and bear with me😊)

GENERAL POV

B-I can't believe it,i...(she said now,half an hour later as they were seated on the couch, her head rested on his chest,her tears still sliding down her eyes)

J-im sorry love,I'm so sorry!(Jug whispered to her ear)

B-you're going away Jug!!I can't do this without you,h..how could you keep something this big from me?!I...I thought you..I thought you trusted me.

J-Betts do you hear yourself love?It's not about trust, it's about keeping you safe,from all this darkness,my own demons. I thought burdening you wouldn't be fair.

J-Betts, it was the darkest time of my life. Losing my family in that car accident shattered my world. I was drowning in grief, consumed by guilt for surviving when they didn't.It was a daily struggle. I was lost, engulfed in the shadows of despair. But deep down, there was a flicker of hope, a desire to find a way out of the darkness. That's when I decided to apply for the army.And that...that was way before I met you my love,really!!I never meant to hurt you this way,i thought and hoped...this application would have been forgotten forever because,it doesn't matter anymore,i have you,you are my hope.(he now said,tearing up)

B-i love you so much Juggy(she whispered getting up and hugged him again as their embrace tightens, their hearts entwined in a delicate dance of love and understanding.)

B-but...I'm.. I'm scared I..don't want to loose you Jug,it..it hurts.

J-shhh baby,I know,I know you are scared but i promise you nothing bad is going to happen to me.You'll see,the time will fly by and I'll be back into your arms in no time.We'll be in this exact couch,cuddling and watching your favorite movies.

B-you don't know that.

J-i do know it and you know why?Its because I know that as long as i have you by my side,I'll be okay.Your support means the world to me. I'll do everything I can to stay safe and make you proud. Remember, our love is strong, and it will guide us through this challenging time apart. I'll be counting down the days until I can hold you in my arms again.Do you trust me love?

B-y..yea.

J-thats all I need to know so I can stay strong,to know that I have the most important person of my life by my side.Now please,don't be sad,I love you !(he said and gave her a soft kiss)

B-i love you too,so much!

Betty whispered to her lover in that vulnerable moment as they find comfort in knowing that their bond is unbreakable, even in the face of their deepest fears.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

In those bittersweet days, their love hung heavy in the air, like a delicate thread on the verge of breaking. Every passing moment felt both precious and painful, as they tried to etch every detail of each other's faces into their memories. The weight of the impending separation cast a shadow over their hearts, filling their days with a mix of love and sorrow.

Whispers of "I love you" became more frequent, as if they were desperate to imprint those words upon each other's souls. The couple held each other tightly, their embraces lasting longer, as if they could somehow slow down time. Tears streamed down their faces, silently speaking the words their voices struggled to express.

Her eyes, once bright and full of joy, now glistened with unshed tears. She couldn't bear the thought of being apart from her beloved Juggy, knowing the risks he would face. Her heart ached with a deep longing, as she yearned for a future where they could be together again, safe in each other's arms.