Polar Opposites(part five)

⚠️TW:This part contains actions that might be triggering for some of you.Please if you feel uncomfortable reading this,please skip this part.

JUGHEAD'S POV

The night came fast and I was once again at the bar,sitting there with my head resting in my hands.I was feeling really lightheaded since the morning but now it somehow got worse.I have been all day around searching for a new place for Betts and me and I was exhausted by now.

F-hey man,do you want to get you home,you look kinda bad!

J-no...thanks,I'm good.

F-if you say so...but know that if Toni comes here now and sees you like this...

J-i'll deal with it, now please leave me alone.

F-fine(he said and started working and as I took a shaking breath a rough hand rested on my shoulder)

Fp-come with me boy.

Oh God,that's the least I would need right now, to deal with dad.

J-what do you want again?(I said tiredly as soon as I got in his office)

Fp-thats not a way to talk to your father ,is it son?!

J-cant you just tell me what do you want,I'm not in mood for this.

Fp-listen here boy,you better learn how to behave in front of me or else you'll pay the consequences.(he said coming closer)

J-oh really?!What are you gonna do,hit me?!Well you already do that so I don't think there is something else left.

And as soon as those words came out of my mouth a hard slap echoed in the room as my head turned to the left, making the dizziness even worse than before.

Fp-you're are nothing but a lazy,ungrateful disappointment Forsyth, a fucking disappointment.No wonder you have become like this...have you seen yourself in the mirror?!You better do so,so you can see the fucking rat you have become.

J-you made me like this(I whispered)

Fp-hahaha you made me laugh so hard son.I did nothing,you were meant to become this person, it was your destiny to end up like this.To be honest with you ,I won't be shocked if one day i find you dead somewhere,with bear bottles around you or those stupid pills of yours or whatever that stupid mind you have is gonna come up with.You fucking disgust me ,you know that?!But what can I say you're pretty satisfying to get my nerves out and you do your job pretty well so...

J-im not your fucking toy.

Fp-but you're son,if you want your own good at least.

J-all I want is for you to leave me fucking alone(I said as tears were making my sight blurry)

Fp-oh Forsyth,you need to stop reading those shitty books of yours about fairytales and perfect life's,you will never leave this place,never.Look around you,you live in Southside,your in a gang,hell you interact with criminals here.You cant escape this life ,try as much as you want.And because this got too far,I called you here because I have another job for you.Tomorrow night,8 pm ,you better be here or else...you know the consequences.

He said and made his way to the desk as I was still supporting myself on the wall,everything spinning around me.I didn't say anything,I didn't talked, I just took a deep breath and got out closing forcefully the door behind me,getting back to the place I was staying before.

J-Fangs?

F-yea

J-get me a drink.

F-what?!Jug,I don't think a drink it's the best decision right now.