Torn apart( part three)

Betty's POV

I can't believe this,no,no there is no way JUGHEAD JONES just kissed me and....and confessed that he loves me.God,I'm flying to the seventh sky right now and...

J-Betts,hey Betts(he said and waved his hand in front of my face)

B-hmm

J- are you still here or...

B-i...umm yea,yea I just...trying to believe what just happened,I can't believe it...

J-well,if you need to be sure that this happened we can do it again ,you know....just to be sure(he smiled to me and we kissed again)

B-you don't know for how long I wanted to do this Jug,I...I really liked you since I saw you but with my parents and Archie...

J-shh don't think about it and...there is no way I'm gonna let you marry that asshole ,never,okay only on my dead body Betty.You are so precious to me Betts and I can't loose you.You saved me ,from myself and I wouldn't be able to take it if I lost you too.If it wasn't for you ,I would have been dead,in the river the day you talked to me for the first time,I went there because I had made my mind to kill myself but....you brought light to me,you saved me and now I'm gonna do whatever it needs to keep you safe because Betty I love you so much.(he said and a tear made its way down my cheek slowly)

B-how did I got so lucky ,can you tell me?

J-well...(he started to say but then my phone buzzed)

B-its my mom(I said and answered)

ON THE PHONE

B-hey mom

A-Elizabeth were the hell are you?

B-i...umm in the library,why?Is everything okay?

A-come immediately at home,now.(she said and hang up)

B-i...I need to go Jug.

J-is everything okay ?

B,yea don't worry(I said and kissed him)

B-we'll talk later,bye beany boy.

J-goodbye, Love u.

B-me too(I said and left immediately)

The route to home was really intense,why was she so mad?What happened?Uff I have a feeling that whatever it is ,is not gonna end up well.As I arrived home I was met with who other than Archie fucking Andrews and my parents .I was so angry to him but...I played it off.

Al-Where were you?

B-i told you once ,I was in the library.

Al-dont lie to me young lady,we know exactly where were you and with who

B-I don't know for what are you talking about?(I said and then she brought violently a phone in front of my face)

Al-and what exactly are you doing here?Reading?

I was frozen.She had photos,photos of me and Jughead in his trailer.Photos of me cleaning his scars,photos of us...kissing.

B-w..how did y...

A-i came after you.I realised after the incident at school that something was wrong,that something was going on with you and that looser.

B-dont call him that.

A-aw really,why?What are you gonna do Betty,uh?(he said while grapping my wrist painfully)

B-s..stop,you are hurting me.

A-listen here blondy,whatever is on your mind,forget it.The plan is still on going .You are my beloved girlfriend,we are gonna get married,our parents will do their work etc etc and if...I say if you are thinking to do anything stupid your little looser is gonna pay the price.(he said and in that moment I was crying like crazy)