Live for me

Betty's POV
Me and Juggy closed one year yesterday,OMG can't believe it, its been one whole year since me and Jug fall in love and became a couple.I love him soo much,he's my everything ,i don't know what i would have done without him in my life,he brought me light.You know the thing that they say when someone feels really off and want to end his life god sends them someone to bright their life and to make them understand that their life matter.Thats what happened with us, i used to be very sad and depressed with my mom and dad, you know and i just couldn't continue like this but then like magic the door ring of pops rang and i saw the most beautiful boy i have ever seen.We talked for hours ,for days, we hang out a lot with each other and then we understood that we meant to be together.
Today i woke up early so i thought i would hang out with Vee so i called her and we said we'd stay at hers and watch movies.I don't know but since i woke up i had a bad feeling about smth but i just let it go.
I needed a little air so l walked to Vee's house.
V-Hi B(hugs her)
B-Heyy
V- come in i made popcorn
B-o yea i love you so much

2 hours later

V-Betty ,you okay?You seem a little off
B-Yea umm i'm fine ,its just....
V-What?
B-I dont know ,i feel like smth is going to happen,smth bad
V-Come on Betty ,dont worry nothing will happen okay?
B-Yea (the phone rings)
B-ah its Juggy,hey babe ,whats up?
J-hi,do you have the keys for the office i searched everywhere and i can't find them.
B-Yea i have them.
J-ok then i'll come to take them ,where are you?
B-i'm at Vee.
J-okay bye.
B-Bye love you.
V-what did he said?
B-he wants some keys.
(Half hour later the bell ring and jughead comes in)
J-oh hi Ronnie, hey babe ,whats up?
B-nothing just chillin(Betty stands up from the couch and kiss Jughead passionately and he kiss back)
V-Ew guys stop it you are disgusting(Said Veronica laughing)
J-Aa look, someone got jealous.
V- Shut up Jug.
B-here take the keys.
J-thanks babe anyway i'm going at work ,have fun.
B-Jug are you with the motorcycle?
J-yea why?
B-Just .....be careful,please.
J-come on Betty you know i'm really really careful.
B-yea i know but..
J-dont worry okay..love you,
J-ou and Betts dont walk alone ,i'm gonna come ,okay?
B-yea.
J-okay ,bye(He kissed her and closed the door.
B-Have you ever seen anyone more handsome than my future husband?
V-omg betty stop
B-of course not ,ha i knew it
(And then they continued watching movies)
3 hours later
J-Hey girls.
B&V- hey jug.
J-come on Betty lets go.
B- okay,see you Vee love you.
V-Bye guys.
J&B-Bye see ya.

In the road
J-Had you two fun ?
B-Yea ,a lot and also i thought i would come to work tomorrow .
J-yea as you want,i need a little help with some articles.
(In the moment Betty felt the motorcycle speed up)
B-Jug....slow down please.
J-What why its fun.
B-no its not Jug please slow down,its scary.
J-okay only if you tell me you love me.(he said laughing )
B-i love you more than anything in this world now slow down .
J-and...give me a big hug.
B-Jug seriously ,please slow down.
J-Betts come on.
B-okay(She gives him a very big hug)
J-and one more thing.
B-whaat?
J-Can you take off my helmet and put it in your head?Its really bugging me
(Betty did as he said)
B-okay now slow down please
J-I love you babe so much,ill always love you.You mean so much to me
(And in that moment she heard a big crash and fell to the ground ,she tried to get up but she couldn't but she saw that jug was next to her without moving)
B-...j..u..g(and with that darkness consumed her)
In the hospital
(When Betty woke up she didnt knew where she was,but then she saw that she was surrounded by her friends)
B-Wh...what happened?
V-omg betty ,you're awake ,you worried us so much.(betty saw tears into their eyes and the first thing that came into her mind was...)
B-Wheres Jug?
(No one answered but they started crying more)
B-where is he?Where is Jug?
V-Betts....
B-ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION ,WHERE IS JUG?
V-Betty....he...he..di..didnt ...ammm didnt make it.
(In that moment she felt lost like the sky fall into her head ,she couldn't say a word)
B-wh...w...wh.....what ?No..n.n...no ...no no...no tha..thats n..not...not..tr..true ...hahhaha ...so .fu.. funny ,now tell..tell me wh..where is he?
Ch-Betts ....we are sorry
B-no ...no that ...that can't be true..noooooooo....nooooo
Ch-betty please calm down.
B-he..he can't ...be gone he...he fucking can't....noo..noo i ..i fucking told h..him t..to s..slow d..down
(The room was a mess everyone was crying and screaming ,jugs loss was a very rough wound for everyone)

One month later
V-betty ,you okay?
B-..........
V-Betts please tell me smth
B-what can i say vee....i...i lost..him forever...how can i live without him ,please tell me ...how?
V- i know its hard but....you have to be strong ,that's what he'll want
B-i ..i know..but...
V-we are gonna get through it
B-....i..i begged him ...i begged him to slow down ...but...he..he...
V-try to think for smth good okay ,we can't do anything about this .
B-i know.(and she wiped her tears)

Accident day

JUGS POV
I dont know why Betty is acting so weird, what can happen.I went to vees house to take Betty and go home,we said goodbye to vee and hoped into the motorcycle.Halfway down the road ...i realized the brakes broke,i freaked out,but i didnt wanted to let her know .I continued riding but the speed started to gain .I heard Betty screaming to me to slow down and thats when i understood that this was the end of our story but i couldn't risk her life .Instead i had her say me for the last time she loved me,felt her hug for the last time,then i had her wear my helmet so she would live even thought it meant i would die,i would do everything for her even if it means to lose my life.I told her that i love her and crashed into a building losing my consciousness and leaving this world forever but at least i knew she would live her life.

Thats real love ,to do whatever it takes for your half soul ,she wanted to die,he wanted to live,he died for her and she continued to live for him.

Thats the first one shot of the book guys hope you like it!!I know its not really good but i'm trying.Let me know in the comments for any ideas or requests.🥰