Mind games

Jugheads POV

I surely can say that that day changed my life forever,the day my eyes landed on her for the first time ,on her gold,wavy hair on a ponytail and her emerald green eyes .I was surrounded by the school's popular jocks ,who were picking on me when she came near me and gave me a warm ,big smile.

?-excuse me?Hi,umm do you mind showing me where the principals office is ?

R-ow of course beautiful ,come...

?-umm i was talking to the other boy(she said while she pointed at me and the others started laughing at Reggie)

J-yea y..yea of course .Follow me(i said while i start walking to the principals office ,turning my head back ,seeing the boys giving me dirty looks .I knew they wouldn't let it go so easily ,they never did.)

?-so....are you okay?I thought they would hurt you.

J-umm...no...no i'm fine.Thanks .Ummm i'm Jughead btw,Jughead Jones.

B-ah yea i'm Betty Cooper,nice to meet you Jughead.

J-Are you new here,i havent seen you before.

B-yea i just moved here with my parents from New York.

J-New York?Sounds good.

B-yea it is but...not as perfect as it sounds.

J-ow ok,um here we are .

B-Umm can you wait for me please?

J-yea of couse ,go ahead(i said and she got inside.I couldn't get my eyes off of her,she was so beautiful so...perfect thats how i know that she would never want me as a friend,the loner ,outsider kid from the wrong side of the tracks with an alcoholic father and an drug addict mother.Anyway that doesnt matter ,five minutes later she came back )

B-soo....would you show me these classes.

J-let me see(i said and took the paper from her hand)

J-well it looks like we have the same classes so...unfortunately you have to see my face all day.

B-Why do you say that?Thats perfect.

J-What?

B-what do you mean by "what"?

J-sorry its just....no one really talks to me ,i dont have any friends ,i'm the weirdo of the school and...i dont even know how you want to stay with me and not the popular kids.

B-well ,i dont want to stay with them,i want to stay with you ,you seem a good kid.(she said with a smile on her face)

With the passage of time me and Betty became best friends.She helped me through my worse days,with the bullies ,my "family".She became my other half.We would stay all day together.I don't know what i would have done if i hadn't her by my side ,she saved me from the darkness ,her smile always gave me a reason to live for another day.Today me and Betty reached 1 year together,as a couple.Yea,yea you read it correctly ,as a couple.Now you wonder as i do why a girl like her ,that can have whoever she wants choose me ,i don't really know but all i know is that i love her so much and i would do whatever i have to to make her happy.So today we thought to go first at pops and then at the drive in that was playing her favourite movie.

B-Jug ,you ready?

J-yea babe i'm coming.

B-hurry i'm starving .

J-well that what happen when you stay with me.

B-ow shut up (she said and kissed me)

J-ok let's go.