I believe in you!!

BETTY'S POV

I was still at Jugheads side as he was still unconscious on his hospital bed.I held his hand gently,looking at that bandage that is wrapped around his head make my heart sink in despair,all the cuts and bruises he gained from that car crash were deep.His skin getting paler and paler everyday and the black bags under his eyes darker than ever, covering the face up to the cheeks.

V-B,It was an accident,as the doctor told you he's gonna be okay but....it will just take time.

B-what if he doesn't wake up Vee?

V-He will Betty ,he will ,he is strong..(Veronica told me but that didnt help me,tears still didnt stop running down my cheeks.Its been 3 weeks now and he hadnt woken up yet.If i knew Jughead was gonna end up like this,hooked up by machines in a hodpital bed,i would have never left him go.

Flashback

J-Hey beautiful!!(Jughead said coming behind me and giving me a kiss hugging me.He felt so warm and cuddly)

B-Hi babe

J-soo how is my princess today?

B-now that i saw you ..perfect

J-soo your birthday is soon.What do you want me to get you as a present?

B-Jug its for a month and....i dont really want anything,all i need is right here(i replied turning around and hugged him)

J-well you know that you are wasting your time cus i have already bought you one(he said and brushing my hair with his fingers)

B-oh come on ....i love you Jug(i said and and began looking at his ocean eyes while he placed his palm under my ear and on my face and began to get closer to me and then i felt his soft lips against mine.I just wanted that moment to last forever.....

J-me too baby girl,me too.

B-i think its time to get going ,yoi dont want to be late for your exam.

J-yea but i dont wanna leave you,i wanna stay here with my beautiful girlfriend to cuddle and watch movies.

B-come on Jug,its your last one and then we are going to be together all day long baby.

J-well i..i dont want to do it,i can do it on the fall period,i dont feel very well either ,i wanna stay here with you babe

B-Jughead come on ,dont be a baby ,take your things and leave.

J-uff(he moaned touching my hand)

B-just go(i laughed and he gently kissed my forehead and opened the door to leave waving me goodbye along with a finger heart)

J-love you ,see you later babe.

B-Ok,ok leave now i dont want to see you (i said and he made a sad face and left and i started smiling)

When i turned to get into the bedroom a loud crash sound stopped me.I froze still hoping thats not what i think it is.I tried to ignore it but i coulndt .I ran out of the house and started running to where the crash was sound.I ran down the road and saw a black car bumped into a tree having smoke coming out.

B-no...no th..this cant be happening.

I saw a large crowd gathered around someone so i quickly barged in and pushed everyone aside.What i saw made my heart stop,the sky fall into my head,all i wanted in the moment was to wake up from the possible nighmare.There ,infront of me stood him ,my juggy lying on the cold ground covered in blood and deep cuts.I kneeled down and took his head into my arms and started screaming .