Light into a lost soul(part two)

[This is the 2nd part of Arri1134 request,hope you like it🥰]

TW⚠️:This part contains full descriptions of some really serious triggering topics.Please if you get triggered or uncomfortable stop reading and skip this part.

JUGHEAD'S POV

Well...its finally the time I have been waiting for years,its time to get ready for THE party.I could say that I'm running really late and I'm not even dressed yet but.. I had a "little talk"with dad earlier so....BUT I don't care about it at the moment,I'm too excited for that.

Right now I was trying to get ready as soon as possible while talking with Toni and Fangs over the phone.

T-Really?!?What is taking you so long Jughead?(she said a little bit angry)

J-shshshsh Toni,they'll hear you.I dont want to come with broken legs at the party you know.

T-sorry but...your are late.And also,how are you supposed to come without them seeing you?

J-ugh they are already wasted,they have started drinking since I came from school so...they'll be out soon...hopefully.

F-huh good luck with that.

J-um thanks man.(I said wearing my jacket)

J-im ready now,see ya in 10.

T-ok,bye and careful.

J-yes ma'am.(I said and hang up)

J-okay Jug,you can do this.

I said and slowly made my way to the door,opening it as slow as I could.I took a look around,thankfully they were both passed out on the sofa so...that's my opportunity.

I took my phone and started walking to the door as quietly as I could,passing all the beer bottles on the dirty floor.
And then I just opened the door,took a last look to see if they didn't realised anything and then just ran to Josies house.

The walk to her house was like 10 minutes,it's my first time there but she sended me her location.As I arrived I saw Toni and Fangs waiting for me outside.

T-aw look at this handsome boy.(said Toni and hugged me)

J-aw thanks,you look gorgeous.

T-thanks.

F-so...ready to go in?

J-umm y..yea.

I said kind of scared.All day I have been excited to come here but now I have a bad feeling.

J-is there...is there going to be t..the football team like...Reggie?

T-um probably yeaa but...dont worry,we are here,they'll not dare to do anything bad to you..

J-ugh OK,let's go.

I said and like that we made it to the door where Josie was waiting for us.

Jos-oh hey Jughead,you made it.Im so happy you are here.

J-y..yea m..me too.

Jos-hey guys.(she said to Toni and Fangs)

T&F-hey.

Jos-what are you waiting for,come in.

She said and we all got inside.Her house was so ...big and fancy.You could see everywhere pictures in frames hanging on the walls,plants,really big rooms and something that I hadn't thought of and don't like,a lot of people,a really big group of people.People that I see everyday in the school's hallway but never talked to them,people from different classes of mine where they don't give a shit about me and the most important,there in the middle of the room Reggie and his buddies laughing around and....the familiar smell of alcohol everywhere which made shiver.