Getting out of the darkness (part 1)

This is not exacly a bughead oneshot,its more about Jugheads life but it includes bughead in the end of the story.

JUGHEAD'S POV

I can say with surely that my life sucks.Now you'll be wondering why a seventeen years old boy think like that for his own life.Well let me explain it to you.In our town we were known as a strange family,poor but united and "happy".Thats what the outside used to say and that's what my parents wanted to be seen as, they never left outside of the trailer what was happening inside ,i can say they were really good actors .All their life they pretended to be happy but..no one knew what was hidden behind that fake smile. My mom,Gladys Jones and my dad , Fp Jones fall in love in a young age .They met each other through their friends.When they met my mom was only 16 years old and dad 25.I know you are thinking what a big age difference .Well yea it is but they didnt care ,they fall in love with each other from the head to the toes.My mom left everything for him,her education ,her life,her own family.They told her she was making the worse mistake and that she's gonna destroy her life,but she didn't heared them The only think she wanted was to go and live with the one and only Fp Jones .Only if she knew how the things would end.Two years later they had me ,it was really unexpected for them and everything went upside-down. They weren't economical stable and were living in a trailer and were unable to raise a child but...my mom loved me ,even if i wasn't even born .How can you kill your own kid when its not even born?What kind of person can do that?Well ...my dad thought about it,thats what he wanted .When he found out he got really mad and the first thing he told her was to get an abortion but mom didn't hear him ,she wanted that child.I can't explain it to you how much i loved her and still does even though i don't have her in my arm.Maybe if she had agreed with him and i was never born everything would have been different and we wouldn't suffer like we did and still do. When i was born mom wasn't able to work because she had to take care of me so dad had to work for both of them .They were really poor. The thing is that i don't really remember a time where he could take me in his arms or kiss my forehead or ...i don't know what does dads do for their kids because i don't know,its like i never had one .When i say he really hated me ,he really did and still does.After some years he started getting late home from work ,me and mom could wait for him for hours just for him to come home really drunk and pissed of and ready to pass out in the couch .This went for a really long time and still does but not only like this...with the passage of time things got worse.One day like all the others when i was six and waiting for dad at home with mom in the couch he came in at like 3 am and absolutely drunk ,like always but what made this day different was what happened after.
Even though his behaviour was really messed up she still loved him and took care of him .

G-omg Fp,where were you?You worried us.

Fp-its non of your business.

G-What?Fp do you hear yourself.You promised you'd stop drinking and all you do is getting home every time worse.

F-can you just fucking stop talking my head hurts.

G-no i wont and you are not going to drink again.

Fp-and who the hell you think you are to talk to me like that?

G-What??I'm your wife and the mother of your child .

F-especially for the last one i dont fucking care ,he's not my son .I told you that before he was born.

G-FP,ARE YOU CRAZY,STUPID?HE'S OUR SON. AND IF YOU DONT STOP WITH THIS SHIT I AM TALKING HIM WITH ME AND LEAVE.

Fp-What did you said?

G-EXACTLY WHAT YOU HEARED

Fp-Dont fucking yell at me or..

G-or what,what are you going to do?Are you going to hit me?
(And thats when everything fall apart .This scene just play in my mind in slow motion all my life.He went and grabbed her by her throat and hit her in the wall ,starting chocking her and keeping her in place.)

Fp-Dont you dare to talk to me like that like this or threaten me that you'll leave because i'm gonna make this look like a game ,did you understand?

(Me as a six years old kid all i could do was run and grab dad by his leg)

J-dad ,please let her go ,you're hurting her ,dad please(i say with tears in my eyes)

Fp-You piece of shit

(He said letting mom go ,while she fall to the ground catching her breath and him coming to my side with anger showing in his eyes)

J-dad ,dad,you're ...you're scaring me

Fp-you,you did this .This is all your fucking fault.I wish you were never born.

(He said coming closer and closer to me until my back touched the wall and i didnt have where to go.)

J-dada ,please

(He came even closer and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.He hit me in the wall and started hitting me everywhere)

Fp-you garbage,you piece of shit(with every word he gave me a slap in the face)

Fp-i'm gonna make your life a living hell,do you hear me?

(In the moment i was a sobbing mess and in a lot of pain.)

J-d....d...da..dad

Fp-don't call me that

G-Fp stop ,please stop don't do this ,please leave him alone

(He gave me a last slap and let me go)
Fp-i'm going out dont wait for me

(He said and got out of the trailer.In the moment mom ran to me and hugged me trying to calm me down)

G-shhhh juggy shhh baby ,everything is okay ,he is gone now...

J-m...m.mmommy

G-i'm sorry baby,i'm so sorry ,its all my fault ,its not gonna happen again i swear baby ,you'll be safe

J-mom.....i..i...love you

G-i love you too juggy ,come on lets get you cleaned(Seeing her cry made my heart shutter and i hated when she always said it was her fault .In the moment she took me to the bathroom and started cleaning my cuts)

G-what did he do?Omg son,i'm so sorry
Thats not gonna happen again baby ,you'll see

J- mommy ..

G-yea baby?

J-i'm scared
G-don't be ...everything its gonna be okay,he won't dare to touch you again

(Only if she knew this was only the beginning)

HI GUYS!!HOW ARE YOU DOING?THATS THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK.THIS IS A LONG STORY SO I THOUGHT TO CUT IT TO 2 OR 3 PARTS,I DON'T KNOW YET,WE'LL SEE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN WRITE TO ME IN THE COMMENTS .LOVE U😘