Going back(part two)

JUGHEAD'S POV

I didn't know where I was,the only thing I know is this headache thats killing me.As I tried to open my eyes I realised that I wasn't in the field anymore or m..my bedroom,I was in a really bright room,a hospital room with my dad sleeping on the couch and Betts caressing my hand,not realising I was awake.

J-B...Betts?!(I said tiredly)

B-Juggy ,omg you scared us babe.You okay?

J-i..I'm fine j..just a really bad headache.(I said while dad woke up)

Fp-Jug son,how are you feeling?

J-dad I'm fine..w...what even happened?

B-you passed out in the middle of the game Jug,you really scared us,we thought....but don't worry doctors said that you are okay,it was just bc you haven't had a balanced sleep track this couple of weeks,tiredness u know all of this stuff.

J-ow okay,w...when can I go home?

Fp- Tomorrow morning.

J-what?Ufff Jesus.

B-Jug please,it's for your safety.

J-okay,okay.Umm can I get a kiss to feel better?!

B-sure(she said and kissed me)

Fp-get a room kids,I don't need to see this.

J-dad!!

Fp-what?Am I wrong?

B-well,I better get going then,I have some stuff to do,cheer practice.If anything happens just call me,okay?

J-yep,bye love.

As they told me ,I don't need to worry,nothing serious ,I just need some good sleep and dehydration.Finally I got out of this hospital and went home.The days were passing slowly but thankfully I was feeling better.The school was getting more and more to its end.The graduation was coming and me and Betts were better than ever.

And here we are today.Me and her,hand by hand as we are getting finaly our diplomas ,closing the term school forever.

J-can you believe this?!We just graduated.Wow I never thought this day would come so fast,well to be honest I never thought I would graduate but anyway.

B-hahaha,well it did baby,we are finaly free(she said and kissed me)

J-i love you Betts,so much and...you are so beautiful.

B-aww thank you,love u too,beany boy.

J-dont call me that,you know I hate it.

B-i think it's cute.

J-okay then blondy,let's go.

B-ey Jug(she said shoving me playfully and we laughed)

TIME JUMP(3 months later)

Alice-look at them,all grown up,leaving their homes..

B-mommy,please don't cry,we'll visit you guys.

Fp-you better do that.

J-come on,time to go.

A-be careful kids,call us as soon as you arrive and don't do anything stupid now that you'll live together,I'm too young to be a grandmother.

B-Omg mom,no please,enough.Come here now.I'll miss you.

Fp-come here my boy(he said and I hugged him)

J-love you dad and don't worry we will come as soon as we get the opportunity.

Fp-yea,yea,mmm be careful there okay?Call and ....