Announcement!!!

Ummm...yea thats not a normal update,its not a one-shot but..i wanted to write this cuz i have realised that finally this book has got more than 500 reads and i cannot describe my happiness.Guys,i never thought that there would be people to read my stories,i just started one day just for fun and then i just...fell in love with the writing especially when i write for something that i love as much as Riverdale.So i'm writing this to thank all of you guys that have been by my side, supporting me,commenting on every chapter ,showing me your love and making me feel good about my writing so i can keep writing and posting for all of you and make you a little bit happy.Thank you from the bottom of my heart cuz if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have continued,i'm not a person that open easily or open to the others at all ,i'm really closed to myself but while i write i feel "free".Also i want to thank a certain person that had been by my side from day one,has supported me and always gives me the cuttest and most beautiful comments.We started from Wattpad and then became friends on snapchat,i think that you know that i'm talking about you Juggiejones0201 the first person to read the new chapters,to vote them,to put a smile on my face everytime with your comments and i want to thank you so so so much for that,you dont know how much that means to me.Love u!!

Soo...thank you guys so much and i know that this couple of weeks i havent been active but i had so many exams and projects at school that i hadnt even time for myself but now i'm finally free,well i still have two weeks of school but i finished all my exams so i'm gonna start posting really,really soon all of my stories.Also i will start a new one-shot book,which is going to be of course riverdale theme but this time in general,with different characters and ships ,its gonna be also a request book ,if you want to read something certain just feel free to write to me ,its gonna be my pleasure to create it.
So that's all,thank you so much again,
Love u all,
Be safe!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤