66. see if you have it on

Start from the beginning

She didn't wait another second before running to her brother and giving him a bone-crushing hug. A hug that was different to any other, a hug that expressed every single thing she was feeling right now, a hug that said more than words, a hug that told him how grateful she was to have him back, a hug that took some of her pain away.

Because out of everyone, Allison least expected her dead brother to take some of her pain away...

"Doesn't mean I'm dead that I can't still suffocate." Theodore scoffed, unable to return the hug due to his arms ring pinned down by her, but smiled nevertheless.

After a moment, Allison allowed her brother to breathe, releasing him from her bone-crushing grip and asking the question everyone had been wanting to know the answer to,

"How the hell are you alive?"

Everyone but Klaus because he already knew. It was because of him, after all.

"I don't know." Theodore sighed, looking around the room and giving a tear-eyed Bonnie a soft smile.

"I do." Klaus revealed, taking a step forward. All eyes were on him and he walked over to his love and stood by her side.

The unbreathable suspense and deafening silence only continued as he looked at his love with a look of confirmation, asking if she was sure she wanted to hear this because when she did, she'd have to lose her brother all over again.

Allison slowly nodded, having a feeling that she knew what was going on now, but just didn't want it to be true.

"He's in transition."

★★★

"What?" The Forbes twins exclaimed at the same time, looking at the Mikaelson in shock.

"Oh my God." Allison said in panic, weaving a hand through her hair stressfully, "What are we gonna do? Elena's a vampire now and there's no more of her blood left. I've just got Theo back just for him to die again?"

"Love, calm down." Klaus calmly told, placing a hand on her shoulders comfortingly like he usually did.

Allison roughly pushed her boyfriends hand off her, "No. What am I gonna do? I can't let him die again."

"We'll find a way, Ally. We always do." Theodore finally spoke, finally calming her down. It was the only thing that could calm her down right now, "You're not gonna lose me. Not again." Allison hesitantly nodded, having faith in his words and the hopeful smile on his lips.

"Allison." Elena spoke after a moment, catching everyone's attention, including hers. Allison looked up with a questioning gaze, pushing her boyfriend to the side and walking up to the Gilbert, sensing that she knew something.

"The necklace I gave you at the ball. It had some of my blood in it, remember?" The Gilbert finished making Allison's eyes widen in realisation while everyone else exchanged confused and more so disturbed looks, taken aback by the blood exchange.

"You have some weird kinks, Elena." Rebekah's eyes widened in disgust as the Gilbert shot a glare her way.

"I don't mind it." Damon playfully winked at his new girlfriend making Elena scoff in annoyance and finally snap.