40. always and forever

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘]

"Oh my God. What do I do?" She asked Klaus, on the verge of tears, whilst spiralling around the room, anxiety flowing through her veins as the uneasy feelings in her gut felt like a mortar being smashed against her chest.

"Allison, love, I'm sure it'll be okay." He tried approaching the girl hesitantly, his voice soft, careful not to stress her out even more. He reached out her her hands but she threw them away right away.

"No, Klaus. You don't get it." She had called him Klaus. She had started to refer to him as Nik meaning that Klaus was the name for him when she was angry, "You're a monster. I can't feel this way about you."

Klaus immediately stepped back. A shock of hurt jolted through him as the venomous words came out of her mouth.

Was that what she really though about me?

Did she see me as a monster?

His mind spiralled with millions as questions but brushed them off.

She probably only said it because she's too stressed right now.

Allison took a deep breath, almost immediately regretting what she had just said. As soon as she'd seen the look of hurt on his face she's wanted to do nothing more than to go and hug him and tell him that she didn't mean it but first, she needed to find Elena and Damon.

She gave Klaus an apologetic look before grabbing the heavy layers of the dress, pulling them up and making a run for it. She felt like Cinderella, running as fast as she could in search for either one of them. Without even looking, she came crashing into a strawberry blonde haired women.

"Oh my God. I'm so clumsy. I am so sorry." Allison let out an audible gasp when she saw that it was the Mikaelson's mother. The women who had been giving her weird look the whole night.

"It's fine, dear. It's Allison isn't it?" She furrowed her eyebrows at the brunette in though.

"Yes but if you'll excuse me I really need to go. I'm in a rush." She tried making a run for it only to be stopped again.

"We'll talk soon... Allison." She trailed off.

Allison's eyebrows scrunched in question, giving the women one last look before running down the stairs as fast as she could.

Esther watched as the Petrova ran off, in a hurry to find her friends, "Eyes just like her mothers." She said once the Petrova was out of earshot.