12. noah ortiz

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄]

Once Klaus found a hotel to stay in for the night, Stefan got out of the car. Klaus looked at Allison with guilt at how he'd almost killed her. Deep down he knew that he was falling for her and there was nothing he could do about it.

The once cold Original was slowly melting into the arms of Amber Petrova Labonair herself.

Allison was breathing in and out from her nose slowly as her neck uncomfortably leaned on the window.

"Love." Klaus shaked her gently, trying to wake her up. After a few attempts, he sighed and got out of the car. "This women will be the end of me."

He went to her door and slowly opened it, making sure she didn't fall out. Klaus picked her up bridal style and brought her inside of the hotel reception.

She groaned as if having a bad dream and then snuggled into his arms and dug her head into the crook of his neck, making Klaus' heart warmed. From next to them, Stefan narrowed his eyes at Klaus daring him to do something to her.

He still didn't trust him with her alone. He'll never will.

Breaking Stefan and Klaus' intense eye contest, Allison began to stir in his arms. "What's going on?" She covered her hand on her mouth, yawning.

"Goodnight, sleepyhead." Klaus looked down at her, smiling.

"But it's morning, look outsid-" she turned to look at a window but realised it was dark. "I fell asleep, didn't I?" She asked sheepishly, looking back at Klaus. Soon after, she realised that she was in Klaus arms and jamp off.

"Ew, get away, hideous creature." Allison gagged as Stefan muffled his laughter with his hand that the werewolf didn't fail to notice. She shot him a deadly glare telling him to shut up before turning back to Klaus.

"You would've rather me leave you in the car?" Klaus questioned, looking down at her with amusement.

The smirk was soon wiped off his face after Allison told him, "Yes. I would've rather had my neck sore all day than have you carrying me around like that." She snapped at him fiercely. "Now just get me a room, I'm tired."

"Look who's making demands now."

"Just shut up before I drown you in a water fountain." Allison threatened making him step back in fear and think.

That's a good torture methods for mortals. I'll add it to my list.

Whilst the two where arguing as usual, Stefan asked one of the workers an important question, "Hey, do you guys have any ear plugs that block out all noice?" He asked the employee, before looking back at his arguing roommate that you could definitely mistake for a married couple.

The worker looked at the direction where Stefan was looking and smirked, "You think they're going to be loud tonight?" He asked looking at the now horrified Stefan who burst out laughing seconds later.