51. whitmore college

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄]

The next day had arrived and Allison felt all better. The fatal werewolf poison had given her a scare but that didn't mean she was going to stay at home, no, she was going to go out and have fun.

Elena had trouble with adjusting to the new vampire life and struggled with feeding, so Bonnie found it as the perfect opportunity to go and visit the college most of them were going to next year. Her friend, Atticus Shane had invited her to go see his class, the class her Grams taught before she died.

The girls hadn't hung out in quite some time and this was the perfect opportunity to, excluding Caroline. The blonde had made it very clear that, as much as she wanted to join them, she couldn't skip school because she didn't want to miss cheer practice.

Allison on the other hand, gladly accepted as she'd do anything to miss a day of dreaded school, even if it meant spending the day with Damon Salvatore.

"Wait, are you kidding me?" Allison whined into her phone, "Damon Salvawhore is coming too?"

"Well, yeah. Who do you think's gonna teach her how to feed?" Bonnie voiced with an obvious tone.

"What?" The werewolf practically shrieked, her phone sandwiched in between her ear and shoulder as she rummaged through her wardrobe, trying to find something to wear, "I could've, you know. I have some experience with bleeding humans dry."

"You've killed people?" Bonnie asked, her tone dropping into a more disappointed and almost judging one.

Allison took out a top and stared at it for a few seconds, contemplating whether to wear it or not before letting out a disapproving sound and putting it back in, "Well, yeah." She stated the obvious, picking out another shirt and smiling at it, deciding on that one, "How do you think I broke my werewolf curse?" She turned around from her wardrobe and threw the shirt on her bed and held the phone to her ear, keeping her head straight.

"You only need to kill one person, Ally, and you said your first kill was an accident." The witch sighed as she heard shuffling through Allison's side of the line.

"Can we not talk about that." Allison winced when her tone came out harsher than expected, "I- I just had this phase where I used to feed on people, I had a little problem. It wasn't as bad as Stefan but it did do a little damage."

"Wait, so last year, a few months before Klaus came into town and Damon was going on about how there's been more animal attacks since Katherine came into town, that was you?" The dark-skinned asked hesitantly, not wanting to know the words that were about to come out of her Latina friend's mouth.

"Yeah." Allison said hesitantly, wincing at her words, "I didn't mean to hurt anyone, Bonnie; I promise. It was just so hard not to, I- I just couldn't stop."