20. please remember me

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘]

Rebekah took both of the siblings to a different room. Allison dragged Tyler and then threw him on a table.

"Hey, be careful, Ally." Caroline told me, not wanted her boyfriend to be hurt. Allison could tell that she was really anxious about this, she was biting her nails as she wakes around the rooms in circles over and over again.

Allison sighed concerned for her sister. "See, look what you and your idiotic brother have done. If only you guys weren't so stupid."

"Hey, don't blame me for his bastardly actions." She put her hands up in sure or before she went back to scrolling through Caroline's camera roll.

She next picture she came across was a picture of Allison, Theo and Caroline pulling funny faces at a fair. Allison saw the picture and smiled as Rebekah frowned. She envied having a relationship with her brother, Klaus, like that and goofing around every so often.

Caroline sat back down, tapping her feet on the floor. Next thing they know, Tyler shot up awake. Caroline ran over to him and tried to calm him down as Allison stayed next to Rebekah.

As much as she wanted to become friends with her again, she knew she couldn't. She's already done too much in these few days and she didn't deserve an apology as of right now. She had to make it up.

Caroline comforted Tyler. Allison reached out for her neck, unclasping the golden friendship necklace from around her neck and turned to Rebekah. "Rebekah, I thought you'd want this back." She handed her the small necklace. She looked up at the blonde and saw her frown before taking it. Rebekah didn't want their friendship to end.

"Thanks." She mumbled quietly before she checked the timer on her phone to see that there was about two minutes left. Klaus compelled Stefan to feed on Elena in twenty minutes and there was not much time left.

Tyler sat up. "Where am I? What happened?"

"Tyler..." Caroline began, afraid to tell her boyfriend that he's dead and now transitioning into a hybrid.

"Don't be shy about it." Rebekah smiled, earning a glare from Allison.

She really wasn't trying to make things better, was she.

"What's going on." Tyler asked once again as Allison gave him a look of sorrow.

"Klaus is turning you into a vampire." The vampire began, ignoring Rebekah and her snarky comments. "A hybrid." She voice was shaky as she spoke.

"You're in transition." Allison finished for Caroline, giving him a sad smile. It was against his will to become a hybrid. He didn't choose for this to happen. He didn't deserve it really.

"Don't leave out the hard part, sweets." Rebekah continued as Allison gave her another look of warning. The amount of times she glared and rolled her eyes at the two Mikaelson siblings today was almost unhealthy. Rebekah ignored her before continuing, "You'll only survive if your witch is successful. If not, you're pretty much dead.