41. the original snogger

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄]

Allison and Klaus had went straight back to the Mystic Grill to search for Kol, just knowing that he'd been daggered by one of them.

They looked all around the Grill and when they heard a small scream, their eyes locked, "Caroline." The new couple had both said in unison.

They went straight to where the sound had came from: outside. When they arrived, they both saw Alaric holding Kol who had a dagger embedded deep into his chest. The Salvatore's stood in front of him and Caroline was screaming in shock, "Ric, why'd you dagger him? Elena said the plan was-"

She was cut off when her sister stood behind her with a hand on her shoulder, "To kill Esther. She lied to us, Care." The werewolf sighed, disappointed in her friend.

"Why'd she lie about the plan?" Alaric asked, with Kol's dead body still in his hands. Just as Klaus was getting ready to pounce, finally having enough with the bickering, Allison and Caroline held him back.

Just as Allison was about to speak up, already having come up with a lie to mask her and Klaus being together, Damon spoke up, "Because Allison and Klaus are together." Everyone's eyes shot to him, eyes widening at his boldness. The reaction of shock wasn't exactly there though, apart from Alaric.

"Wait, what? You and Klaus?" Alaric stared at Allison with a look of betrayal. The man she was with had tried killing the girl that he though of as a daughter, countless amounts of times.

"Yeah and I'm sick and tired of people acting like my fucking mother and telling me off for it." Allison shot back as everyone's eyes went right back to Damon in an accusatory look.

The jet black haired vampire scoffed, not liking criticising look he had been getting from all of them, "What and you think I did it?" He defensively asked.

"Yes." The rest of the group had spoken in unison, knowing that it was exactly something Damon would do.

"Anyway people, I would like to say something about this-" Stefan had started before being cut off by Allison.

"Stef, I swear if you say something against me and Klaus I will actually tear your arm off and beat-" This time, Stefan had cut off the brunette.

"It hurts how you would think that after everything we've been through together, my little fire pot." He poured at the girl as everyone watched the scene as if it was a comedy sitcom.

"I mean, you did try and kill me and then throw me off a bridge but I guess all is forgiven and again with the fire pot thing?" She asked absolutely baffled by the name. It was then when she got a sense of deja vu from when her and Damon were going to see Katherine to give her vervain since she was kidnapped by Klaus. Allison had called him bourbon breath which later became a result of a pillow fight.