50. the purple poison

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘]

Two weeks had passed since the crash. A lot had happened but it had been surprisingly quiet. Almost too quiet for Allison's liking.

Klaus had left town for a few days and took Rebekah with him, despite being in a constant feud. They both needed some time away from this town and Allison let them.

They had returned by now to her relief and things were back to normal. Well, as normal as things could be in this town.

Elena had finally somewhat adjusted to her new vampire self and she and the Enchantress had finally made up.

Allison and Damon were now on speaking terms, it was progress but still not much. They only spoke when it was necessary, obviously dropping a few comments here and there as it was practically second nature to them.

What surprised them the most though, was that the town was met with a few new faces one that they'd met and one who hadn't yet to meet.

The one they had met, was their new history teacher, Mr Petrova. His familiar name and him arriving into town out of the blue had speculated some suspicion to all of them.

The one they hadn't yet to meet, was a newcomer, Lily Parker. She had a personality Damon would like. She had wit and attitude. She was practically a female version of Damon but better.

She also happened to be a vampire and witch which apparently existed due to some loophole and also happened to be very interested in becoming friends with the Enchantress.

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲 𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲  𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

Allison was headed to class now. No new threats meant that she could finally focus on school and at least try to improve her slipping grades. She had to if she wanted to get accepted into her dream policing program.