13. a tampon, really?

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

The alarm clock, on the bedside table rung as Klaus groaned and Allison switched to the other side of the bed.

A few moments later, the two of them got up. Klaus was still shirtless like the night before and Allison was still in her pajamas.

"I'm going to get changed in the bathroom." Allison sighed, remembering the her nightmare from last night.

★  𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲  𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳  ★

It was truly the most traumatic thing she had ever seen

She got changed into a fancy white shirt and black matching skirt and then exited the bathroom, spotting Klaus, standing there.

The Petrova scanned him for a second. Her eyes grabbed hold of a certain mark on his wrist. It looked burnt and
scarred and tired heir where red veins running along it. Some of his skin was peeling off like old wallpaper and it was not healing like it should've.

She looked deep in thought as she channeled her brain power for a second. She snapped into realisation when she remembered that was the same scar Damon had when he carried her out at the sacrifice.

The Salvatore had only touched her for a split second but the scar remained for days. Klaus' scar looked like it would remain for weeks on the other hand.

The Enchantress looked back, up at Klaus with a worried look on her face. She grabbed hold of his hand softly as she observed the mark she most likely left.

"How did this happen?" She asked softly, looking back at Klaus as she stroked the red mark gentally. The hybrid sucked in his breath as she did so.

He had to admit, the scar she'd given him was one of the most painful things he'd experienced in his whole lifetime. It was like a fatal werewolf bite but for hybrids.