28. In love with klaus mikaelson

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓]

Allison's eyes fluttered open like a butterfly spreading its wings.

She was laid on a patch of grass in the castles garden. She looked around and then smiled when she saw a buttercup.

The voice of someone she's held dear, startled her, "Hello my little flower. I missed you." Aria smiled, leaning down a little and offering her hand for her birth daughter to take.

She took her hand and stood up, brushing the few pieces of grass off from her jeans, "I missed you too, mom, dad." She looked at each of them with a smile.

"We missed you too." The both of them spoke in unison.

"So how was your session with Astrid?" Aria asked as the trio walked though the forest which Allison could walk through blindly.

"It was good. She really does know how to push your buttons though but that's a good thing because is she didn't I probably would've gotten crushed by a car."

"Wait she made you lift up a car?" Simon was flabbergasted.

"Yeah, I was surprised too. The heaviest I've lifted was Klaus and boy, he's heavy." She joked, thinking about the man she'd grown a certain liking for. She wondered when she'll see him again. She hoped it would be soon. She felt like it would be soon.

Her birth parents chuckled as they happily walked through the forest. Allison stopped, causing Aria and Simon to do so as well, "Why did you bite mom when she first met you?" She turned to her birth father with a questioning look. She'd been wanting to ask him that question for a white now.

Aria chuckled as Simon looked down in embarrassment, "You really want to know?" He asked.

"Yes." Allison persuaded.

"Well, okay." He gave in, "So it was a full moon and it was in the middle of the night and then I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on," He said, making his wife blush, "and then I bit her because I was hungry."

"That isn't true." Aria slapped him on the shoulder, "Now tell her the true story."

"Fine." He sighed before telling the true story, "I bit he because I thought she might like it but she didn't and then sent me flying and tied me up to the tree with vines."

"And then I called him a 'bad doggie' and left him there for the rest of the night." Aria finished off.

Allison was stunned at how similar their story was to her and Klaus'. She got déjà vu from the time when she tied Klaus up in veins and left him there when she figured out who he really was.