34. klaus is your romeo

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑]

The next day, Klaus was stood in the storage unit where he thought his siblings coffins were rested. He was nervous but excited to finally meet with his family again because he didn't know how they'd react.

He got the key out from his pocket, "The old hag I call my father is finally dead and now I can finally reunite my family. They'll be mad at me and hold a grudge but they'll get over it." He inserted the key in and twisted it, "I'll make Allison fall in love with me and then show my family and then we can get a puppy and all will be well." Klaus sighed in admiration, a subtle smile on his face.

That smile had dropped as quick as it had came when he lifted the door up to reveal nothing but the cold air hitting his skin. He stood their, his feet planted to the ground and his face turning red with rage.

"Ripper!" He yelled, his face scrunching up. Before he could make another action, his phone started to buzz in his pocket.

Incoming call from: RIPPAH BOYFRIEND 🧛❤️

"I need to change that name." Klaus sighed before answering the call.

After a short conversation spiced up some interesting threats with the younger Salvatore, Klaus cut the call and searched for Allison's contact.

Klaus had named Allison 'Sugar Baby' but Allison being Allison has changed it to something more fun and true.

To: Juicy, Fat Ass 🍑✌️

Answer the phone now, love. I need to speak to you about your 'boy best friend' or whatever you call him. He's stolen something from me and if you don't pick up in the next five minutes I'll steal his teeth so he can't eat anyone else.

The hybrid tried to call the Enchantress a few more times, his rage growing before he eventually he gave up.

★★★

Felling someone shaking her limp body, Allison groaned, "What?" Her voice was croaky due to the fact that she had just woken up seconds ago.

"Your phone is buzzing like crazy and you have like ten missed calls from this 'Nik' guy who apparently has a hairy bum." Caroline informed her sister.

The Enchantress pushed her sister away from her bed and sat up with a scoff, "It's Klaus."

"Okay, why the hell does Klaus have a hairy bum and why do you call him Nik." The blonde asked, taking a seat at the end of the brunettes bed.

"I'll tell you later because an old man who looks surprisingly good for his age, is calling me." Allison pressed her lips in a thin line out of habit. She reached over for her phone which was rested on the white bedside table and answered the call.