66. see if you have it on

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗]

Looking up from her boyfriends chest, Allison watched as Bonnie's face fell. Her confusion only grew and hearing a gasp: one that sounded oddly familiar.

Allison pushed Klaus away, everything turning to slow motion as she looked at her taken aback friends and then back at her boyfriend, preparing herself for what was about to happen.

And finally, she turned around.

Allison's eyes widened, seeing her dead brother, sitting up on her sister bed, alive.

She felt as if she'd been put back together, as if the other half of her heart had finally reunited with the other — she felt whole again because she had her brother back, her other half, her twin.

Although it had been two days since the loss of her twin, she couldn't bare the thought of never seeing him again, never talking to him again and never fighting again. She couldn't stand it and when she saw her entire family fall before her, a part of her — no — every part of her wanted to fall with them, because if they fell, she'd fall with them, and to see one of them stand back up with her gave her a slither of hope that she could get the rest back, but she wasn't so sure.

She didn't move. She didn't move an inch; she couldn't.

All she did was stare. Stare at the brother that had quite literally died before her.

Theodore gasped awake, frantically looking around the room, his heart dropping when he caught sight of his elder sister laying next to him, dead.

He then turned around to see a cluster of people: some his friends, some his sisters, his girlfriend, his sisters boyfriend and... and his sister.

Theodore slowly stood up from the bed, not taking his eyes off his twin. He was absolutely appalled by how he was alive right now but he honestly couldn't give a shit right now because his sister was there, his other half, his twin.

A tear trickled down Allison's cheek as she still stood stationary, looking into her dead brothers eyes. She didn't know whether her eyes were playing another trick on her, but based on everyone else's shock, they weren't.

"Theo...?"

The name slipped out her lips like it usually did, but this time it was different. It was a mere whisper, barely audible, but that wasn't the only difference because she was aghast when saying it, more than ever before.