48. I'm gonna lose everyone

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓]

Shortly after reviving the call from Rebekah, she'd informed her siblings that their mini celebration would have to be cut short and then left the house.

The sound of a honk sounded when she stepped outside. Street lights illuminated the silenced street as she walked over to the black SUV parked in front of her house.

She opened the door up and sat down with a heavy sigh, "I still can't believe they'd desiccate Nik. When we wake him up he's gonna be pissed." Allison glanced over to Rebekah who was in the drivers seat, tapping in the steering wheel as she put in her seatbelt.

When the Forbes girl was all buckled up, Rebekah started moving. "Allison... we're not going to wake him up..." She glanced over the see her friends face fall.

"W-What do you mean?" Allison's brows furrowed. The lack of music playing in the background only made this scene more tense.

"Elijah went down to the Gilbert's house." She started. "He made a deal with them that if they tell us where Nik's body is then we'll leave town with it and won't make him up until Elena's dead."

"But you're not actually gonna go through with that, right?" She looked into her friends eyes again, trying to find any ounce of dishonestly in them. "Because that means... that I'm gonna be dead by then too..."

"I'm gonna try and convince Elijah to wake him up as long as he doesn't return to Mystic Falls but it's gonna take a lot of convincing." Rebekah breathed, looking back and the road and speeding up slightly, wanting to get there on time with how far it was.

"That's... that's good." The brunette replied, trying to give herself some hope that everything works out right. She couldn't bare to loose him, not after everything they'd been through together, "Is there a chance that I could come with you guys too?"

"Sure but why? Mystic Falls is your home, you can't just leave. How about your friend and family and finishing your senior year? How about college?" Rebekah replied, not very supportive of her idea to leave town with them.

Of course she'd love to travel the world with her best friend but she had so much to loose. She hadn't even finished school yet and what would her family think?

"I could transfer school or something. I only have half the year left and for collage, I was planing on moving far anyways. As for my friends they couldn't care less about me except maybe Bonnie and Stefan and for family I've left before."

"But this would be permanent. I am not letting you leave everything behind just for a boy, Allison. You're not bloody Juliet." Rebekah argued, not liking the idea of her wanting to give up everything just for her brother. She didn't think he'd really deserve it after everything that she'd done for him in the past millennium, "Maybe when you're older but right now, no. Just- just focus on what'd happening now." She shut her down, sick of the conversation at hand.