59. cancer

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄]

Ten minutes had passed and the twins woke up their sister to tell her everything that'd happened.

After they'd told her everything, she swore she'd never felt so stupid, "I can't believe I let this happen..."

"What the hell do you mean, Care?" Allison asked with a puzzled and slightly angered expression, "I'm the one who let him into our home and I'm the reason we're all hurt and are incapable to trust anyone again! If it wasn't for me being in this family, you all would be safe. This is my fault, Care."

Theodore's brows furrowed in disbelief, "Hey," he grabbed her shoulder gently but firmly, "don't you dare ever say anything like that again, Ally. This family wouldn't be the same without you. I'd be lost without you. You're literally my twin, my other half. Without you, i wouldn't be me. So shut up and stop blaming yourself for something you have no control over."

Allison shook her head in disagreement but before she could speak, Caroline did, "Theo's right." She agreed, "This is fate. Nothing can change fate. Now when's Klaus getting here because this venom is starting to sting."

"Sorry, sis." Theodore winced, aware that it was his venom that was injected into her.

"Shut up, Theo." Caroline frowned, ruffling up his hair, "You know that wasn't your fault. It was crazy uncle guys fault."

Allison smiled at the name, not emotionally strong enough to laugh at a joke like that yet, "I think Klaus should be arriving soon." She answered her sisters previously asked question, "And quit whining, me and Theo have werewolf poison in us too, the fatal kind. You're lucky I slowed it down by freezing it, but it's gonna melt away soon."

Caroline smiled slightly as Theo gaped at his twins words, "That's so cool. You're like Elsa."

Before Allison had the chance to roll her eyes, there was a knock at the door. The three siblings heads shot towards the door, knowing who it was.

Allison got up from her seat on the floor and then hesitantly went to it, her heart beating. She was frightened that someone else might be out there, something sent by Beatrice.

After Ted had fooled them so smoothly, Allison had to rewind her entire life and go over every single friendship and relationship she had to make sure that Beatrice hadn't sent them too.

She'd have to be careful in the future and trust no one so that she could keep her and her family safe.

The old her was gone and she'd never come back.