10. theodore?

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍]

"Whether a suicide or a tragic accident, WPK W News has lost one of its shining stars. Field reporter and weekend reporter, Andie Star was discovered dead." Said the Blonde newsreporter on the TV.

Yesterday, Stefan came to visit Damon to tell him to stop bothering them and to make him stop searching for them. Stefan ended up brutally murdering Andie by compeling her to fall, leaving Damon upset and guilty for his fake girlfriends death.

"You just won't stay away, can you?" Damon said to the two teens, Elena and Theo, who came into the room.

"You've been dodging my calls." Elena started.

"Yeah, busy day, you know? Dead fake girlfriend and all."

"Well then, go to her funeral, I'm sure you can tell her parents the reason of her death, right? 'I'm sorry to break it to you but I watched my psychotic, ripper of a brother compel your daughter to commit suicide!'" Said Theo sarcastically.

"Oh, shut it, wolf boy. At least I don't have a human munching werewolf as a sister." Damon scowled at him.

"What did you say about my sister?" Theo stepped forward, getting defensive. Before the argument got anymore heated, Elena stepped in front of Damon, looking him right in the eye.

She looked into his dreamy blue orbs, angrily, "Stop it, Damon! You're not like this, stop being so selfish and listen for once!" She snapped, "We have to find Stefan and Allison and if you two keep and fighting like this we're not going to find any of them." She pointed her fingers at the two of them, sternly.

Breaking the tension between the Gilbert and Salvatore, Allison's twin sighed, "Allison called me." He said, getting their full attention. "Oh great, now I have your attention, you old married couple!"

They both gave him an annoyed face to continue what he was saying, "She called me at about twelve when I was getting ready to go to bed."

"Stefan called me at twelve too." Added the doppleganger.

"Wait, Stefan called you?" The two other supernatural creatures asked at the same time in shock.

"Stefan called me last night."

"What did he say?" Damon turned around looking at his ex's doppelganger.

"He didn't say anything. But it was him. I asked Sheriff Forbes of she could trace the calls origin. It came from Tennessee."

"Where he's binge-drinking, with Allison, on the country folk." Remarked Damon.