Chapter 21

Kimora: I SAID YES !!

I have been holding in this news for a while now but now I am ready to share it with the world. From the moment that I met David, I felt this instant connection that made me realise that my life would never be the same and I was right. 

30,000,000 likes ~ 1,000,000 comments

---

DavidGandy: I'm marrying my best friend

7,000,000 likes ~ 29,000 comments

---

After weeks of coming our engagement relatively quiet, we decided to share the news with the world as I want to refer to my man as my husband. This is the first time that I have ever truly been in love with someone and I don't want to hide that because this is real love.

"Kimora you broke the internet today with news of your engagement." I smile at Ellen's words. "Firstly I want to congratulate you on your first engagement and I'm wondering how you knew David was the one."

"I knew that David was the one the second that I met him." I softly say while looking at my future husband who has one hand on my thigh. "Our paths never crossed despite us being in similar industries so we first met following my heart attack which was pretty traumatic..."

Tears threaten to spill from my eyes but I am comforted by David who gives my thigh a squeeze.

"I did not go out expecting to meet anybody because my primary focus was on my recovery and taking a break from everything that had led me to that point. My health issue was not a public matter but for those who were aware, they almost began to treat me like a child who could not do anything then I met this amazing man." I place my hand over David's. "This man right here showed me what it meant to truly live and for the first time since I was twelve years old, I felt like a person again."

"What about you?" Ellen turns to David who straightens up in his seat. "What did you see in Kimora besides her money?"

The audience laugh at her words but I don't find it funny so I give her a look because I don't play like that when it comes down to my man.