Cast

Kimora Tate Walker is an American singer, songwriter and businesswoman. Over a three-decade career, her contributions to music, fashion along with her publicized personal life, made her a global figure in pop culture. Known for her five-octave vocal range, singing style, she is referred to as the "prodigy of music". She is one of the most awarded music artists in history.

Kimora made her professional debut in 1991 with her self titled album which grew to be number one within a week after being exposed to the likes of Michael Jackson who would shortly take her under his wing. 

With sales of over 300 million records worldwide, Walker is one of the best selling music artists of all time. In 2019, Billboard named her the all-time top female artist in the United States, based on both album and song chart performances. Kimora had 12 albums simultaneously on the Billboard top 200 in 2019.

Walker has won 12 Grammy Awards, fifteen World Music Awards, twelve American Music Awards and seventeen Billboard Music Awards. An inductee of the Songwriters Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, she is noted for inspiring other artists in R&B and Rock.

Born: 2 March 1979 (age 42 years)

Height: 1.57 m

Net Worth: 1 billion USD (2021)

Parents: Jeremy Walker, Sofia Londores Walker

Kim Kardashian as Kimora Walker

42

Singer, Songwriter and Businesswoman

David Gandy

David Gandy

41

Businessman and Male Fashion Model