Chapter 16

Kimora: Forty Two

Kimora: Forty Two

2,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Now that I am back in the limelight, I still want to maintain the relationship that I had with David because he did not sign up for my chaotic lifestyle. David is a well known model and entrepreneur but he also leads a fiercely private life which everyone is dying to find out about.

There was so much that we did before I decided to return to this life and I want to have that life of ours back so I took a day off work to drive us down to a small town. The town that we will be spending the day in is pretty old fashioned as they have not advanced digitally but it's a place that we've been to a few times.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask as the waitress sets our food down on the table before leaving us with a smile. "All the trending stuff."

David doesn't say anything for a moment, "I don't know what to make of the situation but I understand that it's a thing of the past."

"It's embarrassing." I confess even though I have acted as if I wasn't affected by it online. "Sharing images of myself is one thing but having somebody share these images without my consent is a violation of my being."

"Have you considered a lawsuit?" He asks while pouring some sugar into his coffee and I slowly nod my head. "I won't tell you what you should do but I think that it would be the right thing to do."

"Nobody gets to mess with me and get away with it." I smirk. "I have never claimed to be an innocent person so these people can try me all they want and I will respond."

David gives me a look, "Just don't forget who you are in the process."

"Your ex didn't turn out to the super villain that I expected." I wiggle my brows at him and he chuckles. "You killed her online with your post about me being your only love."

"Forgive me for being honest." He grimaces. "I did believe that I was in love during that period in my life but now I realise that I settled because it was easy and we had a routine that worked."